tuscl

Strippers and your phone

Monday, October 15, 2012 6:54 AM
Have you ever been getting a lap dance and have taken your phone out of your pocket and laid it on the table and some where in the middle of the dance after the OTC upsell the girl grabs you phone off the table and proceed to put her number into you phone book and calls her phone so she has your number. This has happened to me and fortunately it was a cash paid "Trac"style phone not my work phone. I simply titled her number "do not answer" not caring that she had a dead end number. Another reason to carry a burn phone!

24 comments

• joey2002
    12 years ago
    I did before. My advice is take the number in stride, and do whatever it may. You actually in control of the situation. I put an discussion about phone numbers just to get different people opinion by if they had experience on the situation. However, sorry about off topic. Yes I have it done before. Just do what you want to do.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Only with dancers I intend to see more than once again. If I end up NOT wanting them to contact me, I BLOCK them. I don't believe that the dancer is going to trace me and Kill or Rob me in my sleep. In the last 15 years only about 10% have ever bothered to contact me.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    I always leave my phone in the car. Too loud to talk on the phone in the club. Don't want dancers to have access to my phone.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Why would you take a work phone into a strip club?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My phone stays in my car.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I don't let strippers touch my phone. When I need to call or text a stripper I mask my number with Google Voice. It allows me to keep in touch and stay anonymous. You'd be surprised how much info can be found out about you by running a phone number in a background search. A stripper could find out your full name, address and much more.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    My work phone was in the car. With today's hacking programs they can get all kinds of info you would not want them to have. I was just interested to see who else had this happen.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    TortillaChip, I often take my work phone into a club for a rather obvious reason, I am working at the time. I don't talk on it, but I know when I am needed.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I have had a girl do this and I bring my work phone in all the time. However, I own the business so the dynamic is a little different as nobody sees my calls but me and my admin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Has not happened often but has happened. Two occasions I can remember: 1) was talking with a dancer at my table and was fumbling w/ my phone in my hand and needed to go to the restroom. I tossed her my phone for her to hold it for me while I went to take care of business - this was a dancer I had known for a while and hung with at the club several times before (I am also single and don’t need to worry about getting “busted” by having a dancer call me at an inopportune time). When I came back from the restroom, she told me – “I put my phone # in your cell” 2) Was with two dancers in the VIP – as one was violating me, the other one took my phone, put her # in it, and then called her # Nowadays I normally keep my cell out of view so this happens much less frequently.
    12 years ago
    I use the lock code. Only person entering numbers or dialing is me.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    The only thing I've ever taken out of my pocket for comfort sake was keys.
    12 years ago
    I use the lock code. Only person entering numbers or dialing is me.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I password protect my phone so good luck her trying to do that. Did have one grab it to try and do that then sighed and said ahhhh when she saw it was PW protected.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Yes on a couple of occasions this has happened. The most surprising part was how fast they were at entering their numbers. It took them just seconds. I'm not so thrilled about getting/giving numbers anymore.
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Seems to be a lot of paranoria about strippers cleaning you out just because they have your cell number. Truly, has anyone been cleaned out by someone having your number? Most of these girls are not that bright and just want to hound you for money. BTW, I always leave my phone in the car. I'm more afraid of butt-dialing my kids...etc.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    my business phone is always locked so no worry there. my personal phone is a prepaid so its not a big deal if they try to use it. I too take my phone out of my pocket for LDs after a rather funny but unfortunate incident a few years ago. I was in VIP doing full service with my ATF and my old phone (no lock) was in my front pocket. we accidentally left a 5 minute voice mail on my wife's cell phone. big time oops.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Never again will I take my primary phone in a club. Nearly lost it once and that would have been bad. Now have a pre-paid TracPhone just for SC use. Handed it to a smoking hot dancer the other day and she put in her name and number so I could call/text on my next trip to her town/club. A win-win for me.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    Randy - LOL on the butt-dialing. That used to happen to me before I switched to a flip-phone. The thought of a butt-dialed phone call from a strip club would be truly horrifying. My phone never goes inside the club.
  • kingknight
    12 years ago
    The dancer memorized my password by seeing me put my code in a few times. First was annoying, but then I didn't care anymore as there was nothing to hide. Not the end of the world.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Phones are becoming tools to purchase things.
  • Player11
    12 years ago
    I keep my phone in my pocket. I will use it to text a fav I have arrived at the club. This is usually a gal I have fucked in VIP and I am meeting her there to do itc or pick her up for otc. I would never leave my phone out somewhere where it could be lost, stolen, or accessed by someone.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    My phone stays in my shorts the whole time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion