tuscl

Do most Stripclubs have employee meetings?

I recieved a Private message from a former Favorite over at the Pinksite. I had told her a long while ago that I didn't care for her new club because they hardly played any R&B music and very little hiphop at all. She told me at one of their meetings that they try not to play too much Hiphop & R&B because it tends to attract the younger guys who don't have as much money to spend like the older rich guys who are the clientele they are trying to "cater" to at this club. The rule use to be no Hiphop after 10p.m.

My question is I didn't know if most clubs had regular meetings with the dancers? I am pretty sure they do it at the big fancy clubs but didn't expect too much from a small club like they one she works at.

4 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't know about most clubs but where my ATF worked they had monthly meetings. Mostly they discussed rules of behavior, which were constantly changing in this place. For example at one time they tried to impose a time limit for how long a girl was allowed to sit and talk to a customer without circulating. It didn't last long because the girls ignored it.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I personally think this question is a comedy skit in the making. What would they discuss?
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    I believe meetings are infrequent but do happen at most places.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Most clubs I know about have meetings. How regular they are varies. I've heard of them being held on days when the club is closed, or just before a busy weekend shift when most dancers are there anyway. It's not very fair for them to be mandatory on off-days for strippers who travel far because of the money they'd normally make. Besides, they aren't even employees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion