tuscl

Daytime vs Nighttime "Extras"

fastscrs
Virginia
Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:40 PM
It seems to be common knowledge that mileage is much higher and "extra" are much more available during daytime shifts as opposed to nighttime shifts. Any thoughts as to why?

21 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Your assumption depends upon the club. You tend to have a different clientele in the afternoon, and it is somewhat a service industry.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    In some clubs it's a function of less staff on duty during the day, i.e., no one to spot check the lap dance room or monitor the cameras
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    As someone who goes much more frequently during the day I would also say depending on the club the clientele might be safer and have more money to spend. A couple of clubs I go to it always seems to be businessmen visiting during the day but at night it's a younger and more random crowd.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I've never seen it rain during the day. Can Jim Cantore explain that?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Less Management & More Men with $$$$ to spend
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    ^That coupled with less customers overall. And I've never considered it, but I spose there's less chance of police action during the day.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Interesting question... Though it does seem to be a fairly common phenomenon in my experience. I really don't know why, but I have some theories. It's possible that it's just a matter of dayshift = fewer customers = more work/competition to get the fewer available $$. Though I expect it's more likely that the girls who work nightshift are more likely to have outside jobs during the day, therefore they are more likely to view themselves as classier than those "strippers/skanks/ho's". If your day job is a student or administrative assistant or dental technician, you're probably more likely to think you're above all of those nasty ho's who suck guys off in the back room.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I think it's more the club you go to than the shift. I've had no trouble getting extras last three times I've gone to a club and two of those times were Friday nights the other a Monday night.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I thought jerkinson nailed it in his last paragraph.
  • crecat03
    12 years ago
    I think it is mostly due to the [view link] night, the crowds are bigger and drunker and therefore will spend money more freely, so the girls don't have to do as much to make the same amount of money. Daytime strip clubbers include more old men and businessmen, who have more money to spend and also are better negotiators than the young guys and bachelor parties and working class people who are more likely to come in sporadically at night. The fact that might time strippers are more likely to have day jobs and view themselves as above doing extras as are less desperate for money is probably a big part of the reason more mileage is available during the day at most clubs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Steve229 just about touched on my remaining point. Basically, there's more privacy in the daytime (fewer dancers=less supervision, and fewer other dancers nearby to rat on other dancers) which lends itself to dancers offering extras. Also, I've always been of the impression that, generally, the older dancers work the day shift. They're more experienced than the college-age dancers, and are more likely to be skilled in extras.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    There are less young ARROGANT Asshole men cumming in on the Afternoon shift.
  • occurious
    12 years ago
    I went to a club during the day a few weeks ago that I haven't gone to in years. A dancer immediately sat down and started chatting with me about the club and the music and so on and it quickly became clear that she was much older than I thought (amazing body, very pretty face). Anyway she told me she only works the day shift because at night there are too many 20 somethings that come in and just stare at her boobs while they talk to her and they don't spend much. I thought the comment about them staring at her boobs was very funny for a stripper. Anyway I took her for a few topless dances and she was very very friendly, definitely lots of extras were available. BTW she turned out to be 42.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Lots of very generous dancers in the daytime, and what they may lack in youth they can more than make up for in mileage. The patrons tend to be much older as well - often I'm the youngest customer in the club in the afternoons by a good 20 or 30 years. Afternoons are quieter and many dancers are more than happy to sit & chat before hitting you up for dances.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's is probably not true at most clubs but at my favorite club the girls that do work the day shift will tell you that the day shift manager/bouncers are way more tolerable than the night managers and to not even waste you money going to VIP after 7PM. Therefore the best dancers work the day shift.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What SC mentioned has been my experience the last decade of clubbing in Detroit & Toledo.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    occurious, dancers who are more mature and know what they are doing provide a better experience IMHO. Dancers who are still 13 yr olds emotionally and can ONLY utter the syllables : "Wanna Dance" are IMHO to be avoided like a contagious Virus.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The only point not yet covered - I don't think - is kids. While even many of the night time dancers are likely to have kids, I will guarantee you the day girls WILL CERTAINLY have one, or probably more. More mouths to feed and clothe = higher motivation
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    @Motorhead:you nailed it my man.Mouths to feed,child care costs equals a sense of urgency to make money by any means necessary.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strippers are hornier during the day.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Depends on the club, and motor makes a great point
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion