tuscl

Best club

Thursday, October 11, 2012 8:55 PM
Im going to start a debate with you all. In your opinion, what is the best club you went to and why?

36 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Bourbon Street Circus is my favorite so far. Hottest women I've seen in one place anywhere so far.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Dougster beat me to it. In my opinion Bourbon Street Circus is the best club I've been to. Although there are several others very close. But I plan on continuing my research.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lady godiva in greenville south Carolina lmfao !!!!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Best" in what? That's why TUSCL has three categories. -Dancer Quality -Value -Atmosphere As long as I don't get shot, I don't give a fuck about atmosphere. And when I go to a club, I view it as another form of entertainment, like going to a ball game. So I don't pinch pennies. Value not a big priority. That leaves dancer quality as the most important criteria. And just look at the #1 rated club for dancer quality. Mons Venus. See kid, ya didn't even have to ask the question.
  • drzoidberg
    12 years ago
    -Dancer Quality Best Club I went to was Palomino Club in Las Vegas. They has the prettiest and youngest petite girls with natural breasts. -Value Best Club I went to was DeJa Vu. The 100$ VIP is awesome. There are extras at COI but not at Main Street or Commercial St. But they constantly have blue light specials and right girls give great mileage LD. -Atmosphere Best club I went to is Deja Vu Main Street. Very clean very bright. Some one always on stage. Very good pole dancers. Party atmosphere. Waitresses are 9.
  • big_d_2011
    12 years ago
    I tend to look at a few factors as mentioned above. As far as best atmosphere it can be hit or miss. I loved going to the Masters Club in Myrtle Beach when it was packed but I also like going to Heartbreakers or Platinum Plus when it is not crowded. The Masters had the hottest girls but the dances were not as good as what I've gotten at Platinum or Heartbreakers. Platinum Plus in Columbia has been my favorite conserving all factors but my best dance was at Heartbreakers. Without a doubt the worst I've been to is Flashers in Atlanta. It was a party and I saw a girl girl show, but in terms of talent and appearance it was not good.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Follies in Atlanta with my good friend, shadowcat. The dancers were fine, and the dance quality was great !
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My ATF club was the Memphis Platinum Plus. See my article for why. Currently, no big surprise, Follies in Atlanta. C'mon down VM.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    The best clubs are in Florida and Michigan. Rhode Island has good clubs too. South Carolina, my hometown, one doesn't have a club that makes it to my top 50.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    My best clubs: 1. Penthouse in Detroit 2. Follies in Atlanta 😄
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I am in so many clubs each year that it is hard for me to pick just one or two favorites. There are several clubs that I enjoy, some for ITC action and others for great OTC sourcing. @juice, Lady Godiva?! Really? Now I like a little down and dirty as much as anybody, but that place is a grade A shithole and the girls are nothing to write home about.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I've only been to about a dozen clubs so far, but as of right now, it would be Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. Why? All the girls are pretty much in the 7 to 10 range. Plus, they have white, black, asian, latina...something for everyone's taste. I went there in July when I was in Vegas for vacation, and ended up having such a great time, I went back two nights later. :)
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Mons Venus probably has an upside bias beacause it is nude, BSC probably has a downside bias because some reviewers didn't like all of the enhanced Barbie's. I have seen the video feed of Mons Venus, if those girls were in Phx, they would be at the Hi Liter. Bourbon Street Circus is the best for eye candy. If you want extras, Treasures in Houston had the hottest girls with loose morals, with St James a close second.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    just went to mons venus website. HOLY SWEATSKINS BATMAN, They have a Live Backstage camera feed 24/7. SWEET
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Judging from comments on here and word of mouth from some of my buddies, Mons Venus is probably the most over rated club listed on TUSCL.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Pardner's Tavern Erie PA although I have not been there in more than a year LOL. (dive club) Mitchell Bros. Theater in San Francisco if you've got the money.(both) Club 390 in Chicago area Diamond Dolls Dayton OH (lookers) Flight Club Detroit. Hollywood Show Club Washington Park IL (StLouis area) It depends on what you are looking for: There are many club that have lookers on stage but not interaction and others that have almost not stage show but lots of action.
  • wwpmi
    12 years ago
    inner room cabaret-cocoa beach, fl Day shift a plus for value and atmosphere quality of dancer. good enough. night shift still good but not as good as day.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I guess the Penthouse Club in the Motor City. There have been VERY attractive women there, and I had fabulously fun Sex with my 2011 ATF prior to her retirement. My pal vincemichaels will agree I believe.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Best club can only be defined by the type of girl that you're looking for Best club for pure quality of girls: Mons Best club for skank ass hoes: follies
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    The Penthouse indeed sets the standard for Detroit area clubs.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Best club in DC/Virginia:
  • serpentx
    12 years ago
    I lived in Tampa for 5 years and Detroit for 5 years. Guess I am spoiled by the quality and mileage of strip clubs. Now I just moved to Atlanta and visited follies a couple times. here is my opinion: best overall club: penthouse detroit best quality: Mons best value: hip hugger kokomo Follies in general is not even close to any of the above. It is considerably worse than most of Detroit clubs, in terms of dancer quality, club environment and even the value. YMMV though...
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Serp. You are 100 percent on point. The girls at follies, platinums, heartbreakers are southern trailer park skank hoe bitches who spread their std's to any willing idiot. Most of those bitches are on the backpage so save yourself the hassle and go straight there. Fl, Detroit, LV etc clubs far out weigh
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rick lol I agree
  • overnights
    12 years ago
    Hey Juice & Rick...I just went into Godivas the other night and they are remodeling the back "champagne" rooms. There might be hope for the place yet :)...even 1 or 2 semi-decent looking dancers that night (including the 1 fav I have in there that I know from one of the other area clubs---she got suspended and ended up @ Godivas for now). I hope that she doesn't catch something in there though...I'll bring the industrial can of Lysol just in case.
  • rogertex
    12 years ago
    All clubs in San Antonio and Austin texas beat the pants out of 90% of clubs (just by reading the reviews). Texas is the best value. I'd give honorable mention (HM) to: (again based on reviews) * Detroit zone * Florida various cities (Tampa, J'ville) * Atlanta zone * Portland, OR * Phoenix zone * Outskirts of LA (City of Industry, Pomona) Maybe Charlotte, NC and S.Carolina may hit HM next year - if the reviews start to describe more juice. Rest of america: PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC (Omitted Vegas & all of Nevada - cuz - c'mon - they better have high mileage - and they do)
  • topmandd
    12 years ago
    I'd say it's not the best club as the best experience. If you just want to go get your rocks off - go to Providence, RI. Pay the price and you pretty much WILL get it - that being said - the variety of girls I have found is quite 2-7. I'm partial that my ATF is currently located in at Rhino, LV. I'll spend WAY more than RI - and IMHO, get better time spent - even if it's not full service. I've had good experiences at most Rhino's i've visited. I'm there for scenery and to pay the dancer not the club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Averaging all categories, think the Hi Liter in Phoenix is the best club. The girls can drink with the PLs and two way contact is good. Many other good clubs too including BSC and Centerfolds.
  • heshootsandscores
    12 years ago
    1985 - Club Manchester -Detroit/Highland Park..the precursor to the Detroit Clubs of today... 1990 -Danny's -Memphis, TN..the precursor to Platinum Plus.... 2000 - Landing Strip-Romulus, MI..the precursor to the Flight Club...or 747 Club.. 2007 - Penthouse Club - Detroit, MI...the precursor to..????
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    Here are the best I have ever had in each category. Looks: Mardi Gras - Atlanta (1996 During the Olympics) 40+ dancers working the club, the majority were at least a 9 and came from all over the nation to dance. Current closest in looks was either Rhino or Olympic Garden in Vegas (last visit 2009). Friendliness: Class Act - Cannon Falls Minnesota (2005). Current closest is Cheeks in Dayton OH. Dance Quality: Ybor Stip, Tampa, FL (2000 - 2002). The best lap dances I have ever had from decent looking dancers, much better than Mons and 2001. Currently Cheeks in Dayton, OH. Club Atmosphere. Olympus (1998 if I recall). A club that lasted less than a year due to pressure from religious and community groups. Had some of the best feature acts at the time, many of the top dancers in Ohio and surrounding states, and the friendliest staff. Current Living Room, Dayton OH.
  • tynan
    12 years ago
    I frequent Yellow Rose and Perfect 10 here in Austin and there are some seriously hot dancers here...there is also the opposite of that as well...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    To me the BEST Club is one where everything you could want in dancers and "dances" is readily available at great prices. I have YET to find that Club. If I combined several clubs, I might get pretty close. LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I said the PHC earlier, but it is not perfect.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    You must admit, though, Dracula, that you have had excellent times there. I miss our friend and I hope she does well what ever she does.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    The best club was the first club I ever went to, Thee Doll House in Orlando. Just an average place, but the experience changed the way I thought about business trips. When I was going through estrangement and separation from my first wife, the dancers and bartenders at Bandaids (Phoenix) kept me distracted, and did so without abusing my wallet (too much). Good bar to be a regular. Best club to meet up with Tuscl_Bro was the Blue Diamond (Columbus, OH, R.I.P.) First time there, said hello, got a beer, went out to the back deck, got a blow job. Quality? Don't ask. I agree the Mons is overrated. But if I am visiting Tampa, I will go to the Mons. Best stimulation of the visual cortex - compact and crawling with lovely fully naked women. Honorable mentions to: The Hiliter (Phoenix) - balances all the factors just right The Play House (Detroit, R.I.P.) - great place for dinner and a lapdance Vic's Place (Irvington, NJ) - Black booty in the Hood. Authentic and raunchy. Ratsky (Dubai) - OK, not a strip club. A bar with live music, and the most delightful collection of filipinas...but I digress.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    No way I can say. I've been to many and a lot I don't even recall the experience. Not because they might not have been memorial, but they tend to run together. That said, the "best" is whichever one I am in at any particular time. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion