Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best club in Atlanta?

mal_hodgson

Minnesota

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I will be in Atlanta Monday-Tuesday nights next week and I'm looking for recommendations on what club to check out. I prefer clubs with 7s who give good 2 way contact over 9s who give tame dances if that helps narrow it down. Thanks everyone!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I think Mr. S. Cat will answer that one.

Profile picture for joey2002
joey2002
•

The best club is follies because you will get two way contact for the rate of 10 dollars. Plus they have 7 and 8 there.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

joey2002 answered the question but you may want to read my article on Atlanta clubs. A year old but the information is still valid.

Profile picture for joey2002
joey2002
•

Shadowcat articles are really informative and are right on point.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why did you not read any reviews?

Profile picture for mal_hodgson
mal_hodgson
•

Thanks for the tip on Follies. I read a bunch if the recent reviews and it sounds good. Unfortunately I won't be able to visit in the daytime which seems to be preferred all the way around, so maybe not going to work out the best.I also hate valet parking!

There are a lot of clubs in Atlanta and I'm on a phone, so it would take forever to sort through all the reviews. Just wanted to cut to the chase, that's what the forum is good for.

Profile picture for joey2002
joey2002
•

what time are you looking to attend?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement