tuscl

Is this advertising or what?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So I was sitting in my favorite club yesterday. There was a customer sitting next to me and his action baffeled me. He had a stack of 1's on his table. I guess 50 or more but what I didn't understand was the pile of 1's on the floor beneath his stool. I'm gussing 100 or more. My First thought was that he had made it rain but no dancer made any attempt to pick it up and it was still there an hour later when I left the club. He spoke to me briefly just to tell me that the dance he had just gotten was lousy. He didn't have to tell me that. I could see that. LOL. He was a very large black man. Is this another one of those black things? Trying to attract attention?

12 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Strange.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    "Making it Rain" is perceived as a Black gangsta thang. Apparently this dude forgot to throw the money on the stage and no dancer was going to crawl under his stool to get some. This whole show off stunt is a stupid, boring and childish effort to get attention and pretend that the customer has money to throw away.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    that's not a black thing, that's a stupid thing. I think what he was trying to do was make a girl bend down to get the dough. He probably wanted to seem like in power (and get off seeing her bend down, can't say I'm don't like seeing a girl get low) but he did a poor job since I doubt they can see under him if their 2 feet or beyond away from him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ve seen it making it rain as many have – but as you pointed out, there is usually a dancer being “rained on” or a dancer picking up the “rain drops”.

The only possible thing I could think of is that he made it rain on a dancer and then he may have gotten in an altercation w/ the dancer and she may have subsequently stormed off and did not want to give him the satisfaction of him watching her on her knees picking up the dough. Farfetched thesis I know – but I thought I’d throw something out there.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It does sound like he wanted a dancer to grope around in the dark on her knees before him. A jackass. No, someone a slave owner would appreciate.
  • jmiddle30234
    12 years ago
    I was there a few weeks ago and to the left of the men's room there were a pile of ones on the floor very strange and everyone just stepping on them. Maybe for the sweeper?
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    I have asked girls there why black guys do it and most tell me it is some stupid shit they do to try to show how much they spend. Also most of the girls i get dances from don't deal with that shit
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a alzimers person lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    rent, obviously they are lyiing to you. What girl doesn't like to get "rain'd" on? Be real, your ATF isn't gonna deal with someone who throws over 1000 dollars for tips at her? your a sucker for believing her.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I am, glad to know that I am not the only person to have seen this. It sounds like Rentz2 has got it right. Just another "look at me" ploy.

And Estafador, there are a lot of dancers that don't like to be rained on. They feel it is demeaning.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    If that's the case, then GTFO. The point of working in strip clubs is to dance and be given money for it. No difference (for the dancer) between getting tips on stage and getting paid (and sometimes tips) on a lap dance. You're getting money for being scandelous. If its demeaning, why are you working there at all. Find a new job chica. That's like saying "throwing 1,000 dolllars at me while I'm on stage makes me feel like a piece of meat [and a hoe], but I don't feel that way when you pay me air dance around your lap". That's a conflicting statement don't you think?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Throwing something on the ground that is meant to be handed over is demeaning. For example in another business easily seen on TV - one goes on a car repossession, the owner throws the keys down on the ground instead of handing them over - yea, that means something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion