tuscl

Multiple Aliases

Haven't thought too much about this subject since I only use one handle myself. Anyone here use multiple aliases?

Some people seem to think this would be a bad/ evil thing, but the more I think about it, seems like a good way to enhance your anonymity/privacy (e.g. do your reviews of clubs in one state under one handle, reviews from another state under a different handle).

Why exactly do people think use of multiple handles is such a bad/evil thing? Not sure that I get it.

27 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe that you use more than one alias. The use of multiple aliases can be seen as dishonest and. deceptive.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Care to elaborate on "dishonest" and "deceptive"?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Also if anyone wants to speak to the benefits of using multiple aliases it would be interesting to hear. (Thinking I may start doing it, but a problem is your VIP becomes parallel instead of sequential which is a big minus unless you are willing to stall out writing your reviews.)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I do care to elaborate. I'll let others draw their own conclusions.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That is - I don't care to elaborate. Typo, sorry.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ok, that is standard for you. You never seem to have the logic to back up anything you say Alucard, don't even try since you know you don't.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    wow, a thread, mechanically built for arguments. Now THAT is new. Someone grab the popcorn, lets watch. But multiple aliases can be seen as bad for the review section. You're hyping or downplaying a club with so many different names, its hard to tell legitimate from fake
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I barely can remember my log in name and password for one account. Could not handle two.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Its not a bad/evil thing Dougie. Just a weirdos way of getting attention and jerking people off. Why lie Doug? You've done this in the past up until this day.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    HaHa, of course admitting it would defeat the purpose, but you're kinda obvious at times Dougie.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Elaborate on lying thieving whores
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No, mike, your brain just jumps to erroneous conclusions easily because it is dumb. E.g. When you actually believe strippers who say "you're the only one I do this for".
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Estafador: might be a legitimate point. But it seem like if you see the club is only reviewed by a bunch of single review guys it is enough to spot. Do you think people go to more elaborate lengths to hype or trash a club?

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Sorry Dopester, believing one girl does not make me dumb. and you avoid the issue. You are a whack job that posted as Bobbyl and your latest invention was txtittyfag. You are weird. I suggest you go cum in your pants at the club and relax.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh you are definitely dumb for believing "you're the only one I do this for", Mikey-boy. No two ways around that one.

txtittyfag wasn't me, although he was pretty fuckin' hilarious. Hope he continues to post.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Once again, Dougster feeds his need to be the TUSCL asshole.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Tittyfuck has advised people to short treasuries over the last three and a half years, would have lost them at least 60%, which means margins calls, said to add to the losing position half way through the move, still won't admit he is wrong, yet I'm the asshole. Gotta love that logic!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    My position is earning 4% per year risk free with no margin calls. If you understood anything about investing beyond what you read in Wikipedia you could do the same. But it is much easier for you to be an asshole than to actually understand anything.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sorry, tittyfan, but "short treasuries plus short futures" is not risk free. What if treasures go up and futures go up as happened since you gave your advice.

You would have lost at least 60% on the short treasuries and since the s&p double would have list the entire short futures position, except for the 5% margin. Margins calls on both, asshole!
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Douchester, you continue to show your ignorance. Selling a short position against a short position does not increase your risk of loss, it places a cap on your profit. Your claim to a 60% loss on treasuries just further shows you are pulling shit out of your ass. I am done with this discussion as no one cares to read it on TUSCL. As for this topic and others you participate in, you continue to ignore facts and logic so you can take the position of TUSCL asshole.

Most posters on TUSCL have accomplished something in their lives. Your only accomplishment is that you are the TUSCL asshole. Your family must be proud of you.
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Having multiple aliases is the way of the Internet. It isn't right, it isn't wrong, it just is. You guys really think facebook has almost a billion unique and active users? lol

Alucard doesn't need multiple aliases because he is one of those types who get their non-paid social interaction exclusively from the Internet. That is why he enjoys the fighting on here and is caustically and critically judgemental of anyone who's viewpoint or lifestyle he doesn't agree with. Douche bag IRL and on the Net.

I don't think I'd be bragging about a return on my investments that barely beat inflation either. I dunno, thats just me. Maybe if you bought 100oz of gold in 2002 and just offloaded it for a 600% gain you could brag about that ;) But you didn't cuz back then gold was for fools and Dr. No. lol!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @tittyfuck: Of course you don't want to talk about it, because you know you are wrong. Selling futures, of course increases your risk, because futures could go up. (Duh!) As they did since you gave your advice. Treasuries went up too, so your "risk free" position not only would have lost on both legs. Not only lost but generated margin calls on both.

And it's easy enough to see how your short treasuries position would have down over the last 3.5 years. Always easy for me to find the point where you made the call since it was the day before the treasuries bottomed. You would have lost at least 60%, and I am being generous in assume your advise was intended to be shorting with 1:1 leverage.

@TortillaChip: tiffyfuck is completely full of shit that one. Best "risk free" investment you can get is by tying yourself into 30y treasuires which have a 2.83% yield this morning.

Even that is hardly "risk free" in the practical sense if you consider the very real possibility that inflation will give you a practically negative yield on those 30 years. It's only theoretically "risk free".

And stating that he found a way to up that "risk free" yield up to 4% is complete BS. He could leverage to get the yield up, but then there are borrowing costs, and I highly doubt he has a source of 30y loans under 2.83%.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm just hanging back, enjoying all the arguments while I eat my cereal. Classic stuff. Though I didn't think people would go that far to bring in their job details to prove points. All these business numbers confuse me. I'm going back to calculus
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Juicebox69
    Joker420
    Juicejoker
  • Joker420
    12 years ago
    Joker420
    Juicebox69
    Juicejoker
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I believe I have a different user name and password for just about every web site I joined. That's too many for even me to remember. In case someone wonders why some users hardly ever post anything.

On here I only use one username.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    TortillaChip I skewer people like you & jerikson40 & jester214 & Estafador & Dougster because IMO your opinions quite often deserve it.

You know Zilch about my life TortillaChip. It is just incorrect &/or pathetic guesswork. Are you sure you aren't Dougster in disguise.

I have opinions about lifestyles & I'll express my opinions. If you don't like my opinions, DON'T READ them. Or is that TOO hard for you & those like you to comprehend? LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion