tuscl

Psychedelic strip club experiences

zipman68
the speed force!
My plan to begin a new religion (see previous thread got me thinking about clubbing while high). Any of you do that now (or in you youth)?

I didn't do it much. Maybe smoke some weed before clubbing, but usually pretty mellow.

But I did drop acid before going to a place in the north valley of Albuquerque. Looks like it is now closed. Next to a bowling alley and a lesbian bar. My buddy and I went in and I swear the place was like the fucking Klingon home world. Not so great lookin, largely Latina chicks would sort of dance at you. Can't really describe, because it was unique among my clubbing experiences. We couldn't take and went to the lesbian bar, where we ran into a girl we know who was there enjoying a beer with her "cousin". Couldn't process why she didn't want us to know she was gay, since we were in a lesbian bar, but then again I was all high at the time. Played pool and did tequila shots until we decide to go to my buds place for coffee.

Unfortunately, there was no hot ass foursome action. Too fucking high to deal. Never went back to the club, so not sure if it really was staffed by Klingon chicks. So the lesson to take, I suppose, is don't club while high on acid.

Maybe I should do the experiment and takes me some acid and go to a place like Mon Venus. I know the girls there are hot as shit. So if they look Klingon it was the acid. If not, I can try other Tampa clubs. Probably won't look like aliens, since I've fucked girls on acid and they looked like humans (well, like hippy chicks, but what would you expect). I bet the Lipstixx girls will manifest as Klingon (maybe Romulan or Cardassian) though...

17 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    On my vacation this year I noticed a lot of strippers mentioning acid. I understand almost all the supply was cut off a few years ago due to bust of a manufacturing silo in Kansas. Sounds like it's making a comeback.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I hope the Cops get you before you kill someone while driving high.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Driving high is safer than driving drunk IMO.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Neither is SAFE!!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Er day Er day Er day
  • zipman68
    12 years ago
    C'mon, Monsieur Drac, take a chill pill. Just don't drive after. You do know that there are ways of going from point A to point B without driving, n'est-ce pas? In the above story the Klingon titty bar was chosen for two reasons: I didn't know the strippers were Klingons and it was walking distance from my bud's place.

Even if a place isn't walking dist, there are these magical moving boxes in many cities where you can hold out your hand and they stop and a crazy dude takes you wherever you want in exchange for money. Typically the dudes who provide this service are crazy MFs, but my experience is that they typically aren't wasted. Well, sometimes they are, but if they are you should probably get ahold of a cop. Good for two things: getting a crazy MF that is all high off the streets and distracts that particular cop from bravely trying to bust strippers doing what they do best (ok, I know thex latter is done by vice cops, but it sounded better to give two reasons...)

In big cities these "taxis" are pretty easy to get. Wouldn't have worked in the north valley of Abq tho', hence the walkin'.

Seriously folks, don't do drink or do drugs and drive. Drive someplace and THEN get yo-sef as wasted as yo wanna be! (Just have a plan to get home or back to your hotel; after all, we're not crazy MFers, are we?)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I used to smoke pot at times before clubbing. I gave up pot after I had throat surgery. It was always fun to be pleasured after getting high.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    tittyfuck: "Driving high is safer than driving drunk IMO."

That would depend on the drug and dosage. Remember the guy is talking LSD. (And a large enough dose to make people look like Klingons).

In any case, moot point since it sounds the OP conducted himself responsibly. Alucard is just looking for a strawman to knock over (what else is new?)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    On a slight tangent. New Mexico seems like the perfect setting for a Psychedelic experience. Well researched!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Er day Er day......getting juice high Er day Er day
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    My drug of choice is alcohol. At no time under the influence of my drug of choice have I ever been in a club populated by Klingons (whatever they are).
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Some strippers and waitresses go to the basement of my favorite club and smoke weed. I've asked to smoke with them but they say no customers. So I make do with beer.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Some strippers and waitresses go to the basement of my favorite club and smoke weed. I've asked to smoke with them but they say no customers. So I make do with beer.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Driving under the influence of illicit drugs &/or Alcohol is dangerous. If you MUST be under their influence use a cab, designated driver or walk. You aren't proving how much of a man you are by driving under the influence. You're proving how dumb & irresponsible you are.

Leave the proving of your manhood to the activities inside the club & VIP Room.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Alucard: paying hookers for sex is a proof of your manhood? You've said some stupid things before but that one out does it all. Número-UNO. Congrats, as it were.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    why the fuck whenever alucard, jester, jerikson or dougster hop on a thread together (two or more of the group), there's always fucking fighting between them. And someone is ALWAYS nitpicking against the other. So fucking annoyiing. But now that I read this thread, despite the fact that I gave up pot after getting a street walker while high (I still was concious enough only to let her suck my dick and not fuck her, would never fuck a hoe), now I wanna try that. Going to the club while high, that sounds like fucking fun bro. I'm so doing it when my girlfriend takes me to the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion