tuscl

i dont get it ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:56 AM
It seams like a good and legal money maker for strip clubs....y not make you pay a little extra in the vip or cr rooms to.jack off while she dances on you....this isn't hooking at all but dancing still and hell we would be getting our selves off....If it was dun in the cleaner no extras club I would so do it....

14 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    They allow this in Portland.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Omg ! I've got to make that part of my strip clubbing fucket list........
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I went to a club that had this here in Phx a long time ago. So it is out there.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Sounds like McCook.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Whenever the question about clubs begins with "Why don't they..." the answer is usually found in 'The Rules' which is the combination of state laws, local laws, and state liquor license restrictions (if they serve booze). These can include the definition of criminal indecency. But you say, the girls are getting all naked and sexy, why not the guys? Because there is a presumption of freedom of expression on 'artistic performances' which gives more leeway to the dancers than the customers.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    We guys can keep a sock on, then we wouldn't be COMPLETELY naked! :))
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    umm, kind of off topic but what is CR (and CF while I'm at it). Back on topic, I thought they let your dick hang while they dance on you? Seems that way in places I go
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    When in doubt, whip it out!
  • boomer37
    12 years ago
    Where in Portland do they allow this? i need to head to pack and catch a flight west :-)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    At the Golden Dragon, at least. A couple of things though: the club is "no touch", I.e. you can jerkoff but you can't touch the girls, so it's a pretty retarded deal overall. You would have to ask the locals (ranukam?) which other clubs allow this and if you can touch the girls there.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Dougster is right about the Golden Dragon. That's the only strip club that I know of that does that. There's a few seedy jack shacks in the city that do that, but the girls are so ugly there it's not even worth going.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Certainly my dream SC visit - jerking off as I watch a dancer get naked.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Alot of "Lingerie" club are jack shacks in Portland and elsewhere like HOuston and SanFrancisco.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I'm sure that there are some places where this can be done, but why the fuck would anyone want to?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion