Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Too much of a good thing?

steve229
steve229134673

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was scheduled to meet her Saturday. Got a text Friday at work, her evening had "opened up," did I want to meet her after her shift? I figured, bird in the hand...so I said sure. Later, after settling up and getting ready to leave:

Her: So I'll see you tomorrow, right? Me: Oh, I thought... Her: (pouting) Don't you want to see me again, baby? Me: Of course I do, sweetie

I feel so used

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

So you just went along with it and will see her today?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

you were scheduled?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Why not go for it if you can AFFORD it. And can perform.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Fuck her while she is saying yes man.....one of these days you or her is going to move on.....enjoy those sexual moments while you can.....now go on and make some juicy memories

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

What a problem to have...

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

You will be giving her the benefit of your expanding knowledge of American history?

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Don't let her dictate.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Ya what jestieboy said smake that skank ass ho !!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

To put up with that kind of shit, the pussy would have to be outstanding.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Or maybee shadow she just blows.....lol

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol steve - we all know how challenged strippers are when it comes to times/dates/schedules/appointments/solstices/lunar months, etc etc etc.....

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

umm, is this for money or you guys legit see each other for companionship

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

One more time,"All of life is high school."

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

um, tell me again. What's the problem? You didn't wanna miss an episide of Pawn Stars? Dammit Chumlee.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement