Clubs with no bouncers

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Sounds like a dream come true, don't it? What has been your experience?

11 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Choo Choo's and McDoogal's, both in Maryland south of Baltimore.
  • What are the names of these clubs?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The 2 places that I referred to are both nude clubs and both feature fairly high-contact lap dances. But they're done out in the open, neither place has separate LD rooms. But they're both locals-type places in somewhat out-of-the-way areas.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I only know of 3 clubs without bouncers and they are all neighborhood bars where the stripping seems secondary to the other types of fun (pool, darts, etc.) that goes on there. Like FONDL's clubs, they have mostly female employees. Maybe I haven't been to those places a lot, but I've never seen any major problems at those places, either.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I only know of 3 clubs without bouncers and they are all neighborhood bars where the stripping seems secondary to the other types of fun (pool, darts, etc.) that goes on there. Like FONDL's clubs, they have mostly female employees. Maybe I haven't been to those places a lot, but I've never seen any major problems at those places, either.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I don't remember ever visiting a club without bouncers.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I used to hang out regularly in 2 different clubs that never had bouncers. Both places were fairly small and had all-female employees and relied on local police for help with any problems, but I never saw any. Neither place served liquor but one was BYOB. I think bouncers increase the odds that customers will misbehave and are often a main cause of problems. A lot of small neighborhood bar-type places also don't have bouncers other than the male bartenders.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat: I agree completely, dancers worry more about other dancers than they do about management. Stripping has always been largely a self-policing industry.
    The girls that I know who tip are doing more than a little dick rubbing and it's not going on in the open private dance areas. Still, dancers always know what other dancers are doing. Waitresses in VIP rooms see everything and, though they won't go to management if they catch a girl giving a guy a blow job, they will gossip to customers and other dancers.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Chandler: The clubs that have no bouncers still have managers, some have house mothers. There is always somebody, even if it's a dancer with seniority, that is going to keep an eye on things. What I've found over the years, especially on the dayshift, is that dancers figure out a way to do what they need to do to make money. I had a girl stick shifting me up my shorts last week in a "no contact" club with the day manager sitting 20 feet away.

I find the bouncers to be more of an annoyance at night and I've never been in a SC at night that didn't have a bouncer or two around. Again, smart dancers tip the bouncers and ply their trade in a discreet manner. No one gets in trouble and everyone makes money. In a strip club that's a win win.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    No particular agenda, Yoda. Just the obvious. Bouncers can can kill your fun, so it would seem not having them around would be a prescription for paradise. If it makes no difference, why? What vivid tales illustrate your point, etc etc. I'm just trying to start a - what's it called? - a discussion board thread.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    A lot of the clubs I go to don't have bouncers during the day. What's the difference? I'm not sure where you are going with this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion