Tuesday, September 25, 2012 5:32 PM
Off topic, but wow. "My Butt Boozin Bro, Man!" [view link]

10 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Butt bongers
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Damn! I guess he must not like the taste of beer and needed another means to get drunk.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Oh - BTW - I am in a fraternity and I don't drink and never have. It was never an issue. So it is possible to be in one and not get drunk on a weekly basis.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Hope they used the cheap stuff and not the hundred year old single malt
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Nancy Grace will ask-- Was he forced to do this? Or did he Volunteer?
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Delta Kappa Epsilon at Trinity College, CT had rules in the 1960s against doing anything that might cause physical harm to a pledge. During initiation hazing an alumnus brother, a licensed physician, came on premises to check the status of each pledge and give medical approval to his ability to continue with "Hell Week" which was only two days.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I heard on the radio this is called "Butt Chugging." College parties sure have changed since I was last in college.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Too many irresponsible guys trying to find out how much the pledges can take are about to get fraternities banned. Anti-hazing laws in Michigan and elsewhere have exposed colleges, fraternities and their officers to civil and criminal liability. When things get out of hand, prompting law suits, the public wants new laws and regulations to protect children (yes, they still are) away in college. It will not get better until parents tell their sons that taking and giving abuse is not a sign of manhood. My son quit pledging after he was repeatedly punched in the face with a closed fist. I told him I was proud of him for walking away from such illegal nonsense.
  • glen_livet
    12 years ago
    I was surprised to hear this making the news. Frat boys were doing this when I was in college 20+ years ago.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Do sorority girls stick tubes up there asses to get drunk? That might be kinda kinky....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion