tuscl

Sour grapes or?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, September 21, 2012 9:15 PM
Excerpt from a recent review: "the bartender named XXXXX was sweet and friendly and told me for 50$ I could have all I wanted when she was off work. I thought that was a great deal. boy was I wrong. I didn't know that sometimes you can catch a mixture so deadly the doctors tell you to pray for hope cause they have none to offer. I now have hiv, herpes, and a rare form of clymidia. she is the only girl I slept with. I give this place a 0 and hope you can all learn from my mistake. dont trust dirty sluts. stay out of XXXXXXXX if you value your life."

10 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    What a loser. Even I won't fuck $50-all-you-want barkeeps without a rubber.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    When an offer is to good to be true...
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    What's the point of even screening reviews?
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Wasn't there a review that got posted on this discussion board. Were a guy went to a European strip club, met up with a dancers out side the club. Hanged out with her for three weeks met with the dancers mom, 5 year old sin and other of her friends. When he got back hone he found out that he got herpes from her.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    There is an incubation time on all of these infections, not the same, Any guy acts like he is some sort of regular is not going to have only one potential infection source.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, RIP, dude, when you die from AIDS.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    That's some funny shit!
  • bucca
    12 years ago
    I haven't read the entire review, but from the excerpt provided it sounds more like a disgruntled dancer or fellow bartender than an actual customer if you ask me.
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    This was posted to the club I frequent the most. There are some inconsistencies. He opens the review saying he goes to the club every Friday and was going to play all day like he regularly does this. Yet after the fact he is positive who exposed him to three different diseases. There are different incubation periods for each. If exposed at the same time the clap would have shown up first followed shortly by the herpes. At that point if he went to a clinic for testing/treatment the HIV would likely not yet be detectable for several weeks. And the antibiotics for treating the clap would have made detection of the HIV even more difficult. I also doubt the club employee in question would have done this. By the end of her shift she has usually been bitching for a while about how tired she is and wanting to go home, etc... and although she has stayed in shape fairly well she is at least twice the age of a lot of the dancers. She's been working there for quite a while. I would think anyone with all three of these conditions would not last very long, especially if the "rare form of clymidia(sic)" is resistant to antibiotics. It would accelerate the process of HIV becoming full blown AIDS. There has been a LOT of dancer turnover at this club lately. The owners do not treat the dancers as well as they could. I have also seen similar rumors about a couple of other clubs in the same area. You can do the math. Disgruntled former dancer or jealous competitor?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Knew you'd be sympathetic Dougster!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion