tuscl

someone with no reviews= no information

Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:17 PM
From : bossman2586 Subject: adam Message: Im trying to get info on a girl from nicoles in salisbury nc. Her name is alese big tits a lil chubby peircing on her face. Did u visit her? What type of deal did u get?

18 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Glad you shut him/her out. Possibly LE!
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Glad you shut them out especially with the name bossman. (for those of you who remember the The Big Boss Man from WWE lol. His character was a policeman)
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    WTF? The unwritten rule is that we do not give specific information on dancers. LE is real.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Possibly retarded you might want to not reply to him
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Better yet reply with this No I havent got a dance from her, but I did run into her at the free std clinic had a great conversation about herpes!
  • smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    Or tell him you got a little weirded out and chickened out of the extra sexy vip dance when she put your cock in a hot dog bun and proceeded to squirt ketchup and mustard on it, but if it was chili that would have been a whole different matter.
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    I remember The Big Boss Man when he was called Bubba and was Jim Cornettes bobyguard back in the old NWA days. Sadly he was one of the wrestlers that died young from a heart attack. Thank goodness Jerry Lawler is doing good after his heart attack Monday night.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No clue. I only know Wilbur Snyder and Dick the Bruiser.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    The Big Boss Man's feud with Al Snow was wrestling gold...where's "Pepper"? lol
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    Interesting how the conversation turned to Pro Wrestling. As an amateur wrestler in high school in the late 60's I followed the fake stuff as a hobby. I remember Wiber Snyder and Dick the Bruiser that Motorhead mentions. They were both Northern wrestlers, but Bruiser occasionally came to Atlanta for some special matches. My hero was Freddie Blassie, before he became "Classy Freddy Blassie". I lost interest during the Big Boss Man era, but do know who he was. I think he was one of an extremely large group of pro wrestlers who died very young (before 40). The combination of extensive travel, lots of alcohol, steroids and other drugs was a common thing among those guys. Probably still is judging by the size of some of them.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Don't forget Gorgeous George. :)
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    Wahoo! Wahoo McDaniel just might be my favorite wrestler of all time. What matches he had in the old Mid-Atlantic back in the day. Sadly he died about 10 years old at age 62 I think. He was a real life tough guy.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    To Bossman: That is what text messages are for. Our sight is a fun forum where lonely pathetic losers lie about beautiful women. All TUSCL members are liars. PS. Alese and I had passionate sex for hours after our dinner date last night. She really enjoyed my 9 inch dick, and she was so tight I could barely get it in. And the best part......she did it because she likes me and wanted to give me a present, that's the deal.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I met Dick the Bruiser. He was a former NFL player back when those guys ate raw meat before games.
  • clamheart
    12 years ago
    I've actually spent some quality time with the real Alese! I was even planning to go to Nicole's tonight, but I think I'll pass for a month or so... And shame on P-A to suggest that anyone on TUSCL would be less than 100% truthful..! Now as for being lonely pathetic losers, you get no argument from me! Where's my Jack Daniels?
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    Tojo Yamamoto!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Moose Cholak!
  • bossman2586
    12 years ago
    Theres alot of comedians on here!! I asked about alese she gave me a show it was horrible to many stretchmarks & has a man voice. I believe she stole from me....so if the guys enjoying her and bragging about sex with her, has concerns for me lmao!!! Ill never return to nicoles alot of trashy hoes that dont have brains to do anything else so they depend on low lifes like most of u to pay them for sex for trailer rent. Omg lol. I got fooled once by on hoe, you guys got to be regulars WOW you guys must be living the dream.lmao....if you like dancing whales trying to get to water and ur wallet stolen go to nicoles LOSERS!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion