tuscl

A little off topic, but in 21 countries our embassies are under attack... some e

deogol
Michigan
This is a little ridiculous. It is making the USSR melt down look organized.

20 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Dam Egyptian
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck him anyway
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Decision time!
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Timed to hit during the 9/11 observances in U.S.A. OR--an outpouring of radical Islamic wrath about a film that they think the U.S. government should have, but did not, stop from being made and distributed over the internet. They really do not understand that our government does not and cannot ban a movie that some might find offensive. HELL--we cannot ban lap dances, a pleasure many find offensive.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Of course the crazy son-of-a-bitches know exactly what they are doing and why. It has nothing to do with a movie that nobody has seen or cares about.

Weakness only invites an attack. And weakness is on full display in the State Department.

• smokeshopjoe
    12 years ago
    I am not saying all Muslims are bad. I will say in my experience dealing with them that 40 percent just need to fuck off and die. I used to work at a theater (not the movie kind) while in college and it was funny how many groups would not work with my bosses who were women. I was taking an arabic class in college and from the side of me I hear a Frustrated yell "I AM A CHRISTIAN! WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE FUCKING LEARN THAT NOT ALL BROWN PEOPLE IN YOUR STUPID RELIGION" that came from this cute Lebanese girl she was never treated with respect by the teacher again (the teacher was a white Muslim). My GF wore a star of david when she went with me to buy some shit at a middle eastern market clearly it was muslim run and they tried to fuck us over several times. Now I can contrast that with all the nice respectable things that have ben done by muslims to/for me.... Oh thats right there arent any of those.

Also I wont say something stupid like Our glorious leader is a secret muslim or anything, I say that because all communists are atheists. I will say he certainly gives them preferential treatment over other groups though.

As long as we allow people who live as little more than tribes with flags. They will continue to be ran by little more than bully strongmen who perpetuate barbaric cultures and societies.

I have more fucked up stories about fucked up shit Muslims have done to me and people in my life but many of those stories are unfit to post here it would offend too many people.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What the fuck is wrong with those "people"? Some still think it's the seventh century. Who needs 'em anyway? Been a long time since they contributed anything to history. Wolfowitz was right about that one.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Got to love these schmucks. Nuke em !
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Haha! Can't believe I agree with Vince about something,
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    In Irans case, if they want a nuke so bad, we should give them one! See how they like the temperature raised 5000 degrees.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    There came point in both St. Louis and Chicago when the city fathers realized that conditions in the projects were so bad, it was just better to demolish Pruitt-Igoe and Cabrini Green and make them parking lots.

A similar course of action in the Middle-East seems prudent.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    That's the 'thanks' we get for helping them out. I don't know why the U.S. and U.K bother trying to oust dictators etc, just let them get on with it. Ungrateful wankers !!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    As someone who has come very close to joining the Foreign Service (to the point that I was actually offered a job) it is pathetic to me that we don't do whatever is required to protect our embassies. The fact that these people don't respect the sanctity of the embassy (often the heart of diplomacy) should show that on a serious level these people can't be reasoned with.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Jestie: "The fact that these people don't respect the sanctity of the embassy (often the heart of diplomacy) should show that on a serious level these people can't be reasoned with."

I was going to say "no shit!" and make fun of what a trivial observation this is, but, apparently, the president doesn't get it, so I guess has got one up on Obama there.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I read warnings were given over two weeks ago. The Canadians I read beefed up security at their embassies. What did the US do? Nothing. Apparently someone had a vacation to plan, not sure if that's the real story about the vacation but it could be or a meeting with Israel to avoid. I believe the US is behind all the instability in the Middle East toppling all the stable governments that used to hold control. Now radical Islam is free thanks to the knuckleheads running the US government. The contest for President of the US is like a contest between dumb and dumber, it's a close call. I hear people say, we're all screwed no matter who wins.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    "As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen,—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries." ~ U.S. Treaty with Tripolitania (now Libya), 1797
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    That didn't last long. Tripoli upped it's extortion fee for protecting us from pirates. Jefferson told them 'fuck off' and the Barbary War began.

Also vote Gary Johnson. I want to see both parties collapse.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    "A trivial observation" that much of the world believes to be false. And I'm not even talking about the average idiot (of which Dougly is a member) but of many of the worlds leaders.

I remember a time when Dougly connected at least %10 of his feeble punches. Now he never connects.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ahhh... poor jestie. All pissy again. Must be that time of the month again? Actually everyday is that time of the month when you're the jestie-girl!

(And yeah there are just hordes of people saying the guys burning embassies can be reasoned with. Well in jestie 's PA brain there might be, but in reality there is only Obama who thinks that... thanks again for pointing out the obvious jestie shows what a genius you truly are. Tomorrow come back and tell us 2+2=4 and how there are countless people in the world who disagree with that great observation of yours.)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    You think only Obama believes that radical Muslims and the governments they control can be reasoned with diplomatically? But then you've probably been studying all day for your Freshman PolySci class, so I'm sure you're an expert. Do you even read what you type?

An even feebler insult: "He's a girl on his period!"

Douglie find some new schtick, please.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion