tuscl

shadow warning !!!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Juice will be having his birthday party at follies the first week in November.....I posted a few months back on this and I'm tossing a friendly reminder.....I know most can't make it but to the ones on the board and lurkers that love the juiceman I will for a fact be their !!!

11 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Shit! I plan to be in Asheville NC that week. LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Delay the trip, shadowcat !! The Juiceman needs a friendly host.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell ya shadow then you go to my clubs and act like me and I will fo to your club and act like you and we will post.reviews and see what mischief we get are selves into.....lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    So how do I do that Juice? Park my van outside and bring in a cube of butter? :)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Use margarine think healthy
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol Ooo ya man and I will go to spencers and buy a sujestive shirt that says "I need my fuck sucked" with some perv shorts and it will work out great ! Lol
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I wonder if I can invent a business reason to travel to Atlanta that week--not that I would ever let personal considerations influence my business decisions.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Come on down jack would love to club with ya bro
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice have fun bro
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bang its been amazingly impossible to club with you but we got to club soon....not kidding....pm me and let's try to meet up man and club with sum of these hoes
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Hope we can club soon. rite now go no $$$
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion