tuscl

What do you prefer regular Bikini, Thong, or shorts during a LD

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:25 AM
I have had girls give lapdances in different types of gear. Some have gave dances in shorts that might go with the outfit there wearing. You know the ones that might have some type of word on the back that says "sexy" or something of that nature. Then there are those loveable thongs. Nothing like looking at a women in Thongs sitting on your lap with a nice ass. Then there are the regular Bikini bottoms. So which do you prefer? and in your opinion does it make a difference in the quality of the lapdance?

17 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    AN, if you're interested, McDoogals south of Baltimore also has nude laps. Ever been there? It's a pretty decent place.
  • easyed14
    18 years ago
    I too prefer a nude lap dance but if not available, I'll take a thong. On the subject of nude lap dances, there are several, I can think of at least eight off the top of my head, here in So. California. All offer liberal two way touching with at least a couple offering full service. There are none within City of LA limits due to an ordinance and strict enforcement of it but most of the clubs I'm talking about are within an hours drive of downtown LA.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    AN, you are correct. The other is Show-n-Tell Showbar in Philly. By the way, both are very unusual places in several respects and it's good to know something about them before you go. Let me know when you plan to go and I'll fillyou in. I'd be a regular at Partners if I lived nearby.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Just to clarify, it isn't a lapdance to me unless she is in my lap. Wether I can use my hands or not determines wether it is a good lapdance. Outside the nude ones I've had in Ontario using my hands was usually limited. FONDL, I'm guessing "Partners Tavern" is one of the two you mention. I may try to get there this summer or fall.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    In Providence you can get either topless or all nude LD's. I don't really have a preference but I have found that many of the dancers do. Some women prefer to have their G-string on even if the club allows all nude LD's. I find a woman gives a better dance if she is comfortable wit both you and the situation.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    AN, you might be interested to know that two of the clubs to which I referred are in good old PA and are high contact - and interestling enough these two places are 300 miles apart. Obviously neither serves alcohol, that would make them sinful environments. Does that make any sense to anyone?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Should have added that neither place has a VIP room, these are standard LDs to which I refer.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    "Less is more, nothing even better."
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    The only place I've ever had nude LDs (i.e. ones with contact as opposed to a table dance) was in Ontario. But then I haven't been to any Tampa clubs.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Actually I take that back. I have had them several other places now that I think of it. Ontario was the only place where my hands could roam free, although some contact happened in the other places.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    FONDL: For years, San Francisco, Tampa (& Key West?) and Ontario have each had several clubs with nude laps. Other than those areas, I believe it's a rare, isolated feature. There was a club in Iowa, believe it or not, which I think is now closed. In Ontario, by the way, girls first lay a towel on your lap, which sort of compromises some of the benefits.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    This thread got me to wondering, how many of you have ever been to a club where the LDs are done in the nude? I'm not talking about a girl breaking the rules, I mean where all the LDs are done fully nude? Offhand I can think of 5 such places that I've been to. Interestingly in 3 of them the dances were done in small private rooms. Sounds like some of you have never run into this.
  • LAG3
    18 years ago
    Definitely a thong. The less clothing, the better during a LD. Nothing looks better than a girl with a killer body and ass wearing a thong.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I prefer to be wearing shorts.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Personally I prefer nude or as close to it as possible, I'd rather grab on to skin than cotton or synthetics. But nude LD's can be hard to find depending on where you are.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    If the butt has enough shape and size to it I prefer a thong. I would characterise myself as an ass-man
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    For some reason, I am a fan of what are called "boy-leg" shorts. I have no idea why they have that name. But they do cover some of the cheeks, and are cut straight across a couple of inches down the thigh. I like a girl to wear those on the floor, then strip down to a g string in VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion