tuscl

Security... are they just watching to deter illegal activities?

Last week I was at a club getting a dance from a current fav. Now there was a dancer and customer in the next room but for some reason the security guy kept his eyes on our room. I know it can't be because he thinks My fav might be doing something against the rules because she hardly gives lapdances(she stays by the DJ booth most of the time.) So this made me wonder are some security guys watching because they might like the dancer and can do it up close without having to tip? This was a younger guy probably around 24 or 25years old. The older guy that use to work security didn't stare the whole time during the dance he just sat in the chair outside facing in the opposite direction. They are suppose to be there to deter not to invade your privacy during the whole dance. Luckily Porsha didn't give a dam'n and gave me a good dance.

16 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    ...not to mention those Enron slimeballs (not Skilling or Lay - different slimeballs) that were caught on tape making fun of poor California customers as they robbed them of their life savings.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I agree, but it's far from limited to that. I've heard plenty of highly-paid salesmen making fun of certain customers. I think almost everyone does it at times to relieve stress, it's just human nature.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Making fun of customers is the only revenge for service personnel in demeaning, low pay positions of all kinds. It's the same in a restaurant, a clothing store, a record store. It's nothing to be bothered by or to take personally.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Jpac, are you suggesting that bouncers and dancers don't make fun of some customers? I've seen them do it. I've seen waitresses do it too. Maybe we all do. Who cares?
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Chandler & FONDL : You sound alot like davids in those last 2post.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    So relax, Jpac. Nothing to worry about. The bouncer and your dancer were just making fun of you.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    In addition, many bouncers and dancers seem to enjoy flirting with each other, and many bouncers seem to enjoy watching their "girl" with a customer as part of this. It can also be a part of their making fun of customers, which is pretty common in clubs.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    However, what bouncers wind up doing isn't necessarily the same as what they're hired to do. There are clubs where they use the job as a base of operations for dealing drugs, pimping and extortion. It shouldn't come as any surprise. In essence, they are like small-time cops on a beat with plenty of potential to be exploited.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I've been to 3 clubs that had nothing for me to complain about, other than being so far away. One was Brad's. The other two were in Key West and no longer exist. None of these clubs have or had any obvious security, if it was there you didn't notice, which is the way it should be. I've been looking for a fourth such place for a long time.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    FONDL: This club that I am talking about isn't consistent with watching the rooms. The time I was there before about 5 or 6weeks ago they didn't even have a security guy on hand. They had a guy who was the doorman(not big by any means) and the club owner. This isn't a regular stripclub but a Bikini club, so I don't know if tipping them would work. They would probably ask why I wanted them to go away. Heck, for all I know these security guys might be gone in a few months. This club doesn't keep Bouncers on a regular basis. They seem to come and go.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    You can't always be sure that there are no cameras in the back dance rooms. I've been told by dancers that there are hidden cameras in some clubs and sometimes they will even install a new light bulb that makes it a bit brighter in one spot.

I remember one dancer at Shadowcat's favorite club that was apparently a bit pissed off at the bouncer because he kept checking on her about every other minute or two. I was wondering how she managed to get that kind of attention.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I hardly think Shadowcat's club is just the unfortunate venue for his favorites. The DJ was about the only drawback I found with the place, and I had no problem ignoring him. Didn't he say the birddog was an anomaly? I'd count that as a big plus. I've yet to find a club anywhere that doesn't have at least one annoying aspect. You've gotta leave something for people to bitch about.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Bird dogs we call them.
    The bird dog flushes the prey,
    and fetches the kill
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat, I sympathize with you. I've spent a lot of time in clubs that I disliked because I liked a girl or two there. Sometimes you just have to ignore everything else. What's funny is that I always thought I liked the place where my ATF worked until I went back a couple years later and couldn't figure out why I had liked it.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Jpac, just curious but do you ever tip the bouncer or waitress or whoever watches? I've had dancers tell me to tip someone so they'll leave us alone. I don't like to tip people who don't do anything but annoy me, but if it leads to better dances it sometimes might be worth it. I seek out clubs that don't employ such people.

Shadowcat, I must admit that your comments about your favorite club sometimes puzzle me. They have DJs and bouncers annoying their customers? A place like that would never make my top-10 list.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I'm sure they get past the on the job thrill of seeing naked girls for free pretty early on. But bouncers abusing their position to be nosy for no good reason? It's possible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion