tuscl

Reccommendations for clubs in HOUSTON

Friday, September 7, 2012 7:10 AM
Lots of clubs and reviews to scan through for Houston. I'm interesting in hearing what are good Houston clubs. Interested in value, I prefer fairly high mileage clubs without going to places that cause safety concerns. Extra bonus for places close to hobby airport.

3 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I suggest that you hit Treasures ASAP. HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A longtime strip club in the Galleria area is locked in a legal battle with the city and county. Its future existence depends on the outcome of a civil trial resuming today. County and city leaders want the Treasures strip club on Westheimer near Chimney Rock shut down. But we're told a judge must first consider whether or not the owners of the club did anything to stop illegal activity from actually taking place. Officials consider Treasures a haven for drugs, prostitution and human trafficking. Soon a judge is expected to decided whether or not the club is a nuisance. The manager for Treasures, George Marino, testified yesterday that the club has a zero tolerance policy and any dancer would be fired if they even agreed to be involved in illegal activity. Treasures has been in business in the Galleria area since 1995, and according to court documents there have been 43 arrests between 2008 and May of this year. Some of the allegations include prostitution and delivery of a controlled substance. KTRK legal analyst Joel Androphy says he doesn't believe there is enough proof of wrongdoing, saying 43 arrests over a four year period isn't really that much. "There are probably other parts of town, other businesses that have a lot more problems than this place does. Again, I'm not condoning this, but it doesn't seem like their evidence here is good evidence for the defense," Androphy said. Treasures has filed a federal lawsuit against the city and county, claiming civil rights violations. Owners believe officials are retaliating against the club because treasures fought and won the right not to be considered a sexually oriented business. This case is expected to resume later today in which a judge could make a final ruling.
  • earlyriser60609
    12 years ago
    Close to Hobby - the Ritz; hands down the best club in that part of town. $7 cover during day; Champagne room is $75 bucks and the girls who ask if you are VIP are the players. If you go often enough it's worth it to buy a lifetime VIP membership...on sale for $700. Decent drinks, wait staff is friendly; music could be better. IMHO day shift yields best results for extras - usually it's a 23 year old mommy making ends meet. Night time is the for the pros looking for $400-500 for their time. Good luck.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Prime: I also recommend the Ritz. Reasonable prices and fairly attractive girls. Also I recommend: Treasures = top girls, lots of 8, 9, and 10's in the house, but be prepared to spend a lot of money. Centerfolds = lots of 6, 7, and 8's. Price is very reasonable for upstairs VIP. As with any club, talk with your dancer and see what she is up for. YMWV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion