tuscl

Strippers who are DESPERATE for MONEY and customers DESPERATE for AFFECTION

What about this combination - strippers who are DESPERATE FOR MONEY and customers who are DESPERATE FOR AFFECTION. Do you think that it leads to interesting situations?

8 comments

• FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Anyone else out there DESPERATE for AFFECTION, and buying dancers' drinks for CONVERSATION and LAP DANCES??!!!!!
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    $30 t0 $50/hr for DRINKS with the dancers for CONVERSATION.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How much MONEY do you PAY for this?
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I'm DESPERATE FOR AFFECTION. That's why I buy drinks for the dancers for CONVERSATION, and lap dances for MORE FUN!
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I think this is the strip club norm (at least as far as regular customers go).
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I guess that's one good thing about south carolinas blue laws, I go when they don't serve bottled beer or liquor and don't get asked to buy drinks unless I go too early. I just get asked if I want a dance every 5 to 10 minutes though in certain clubs unless a dancer is already sitting on my lap.

I did encounter a dancer desperate for $5. She offered a table dance for five dollars. I said ok.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    I'm just like you and anyone else, DESPERATE for AFFECTION! That's why we all pay for drinks for conversations with the dancers, LAP DANCES, etc....
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about this subject?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion