tuscl

Shadowcat and his 2 for 1 specials.

I am not sure how the man feels he can do sumpin like this. Is it because your 60 sumpin years old and command a certain level of respect by your conduct that you don't feel uncomfortable asking? Are these smaller clubs in bigger cities that the strippers appreciate a friendly face like yours? I am genuinely curious. Being 35 and living here in Vegas I would NEVER 'disrespect' myself or the girl by asking her to give me a 2-1. Now if I am not particularly interested and the girl volunteers I would prolly get a set. Is this SOP in clubs NOT in Vegas and perhaps New York? Again I am curious.

21 comments

• FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    Shodowcact,

No one will hear the cuddlering or conversations including the cluddlers. Beacuse of such a loud music, eventually deafness will takeover.
  • FunSeeker
    18 years ago
    With that ear-shattering music at PP Columbia, SC, I may never want to go there. I just can't stand loud music. I wonder, how the patrons do have conversations and enjoy in such a hazardous noisy atmosphere??!!
  • pop
    18 years ago
    It's possible, I may be around then.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Some men may not HAGGLE over the price of dances because they want the stripper they are PAYING to actally LIKE them. This may be like trying to BUY AFFECTION.
  • pop
    18 years ago
    Columbia doesn't get any tourists but it does get plenty of guys traveling for business. When these guys go to Platinum Plus for some afternoon fun they are damned surprised at what they get for 20 bucks and end up dropping several hundred. The 2-4-1 thing is how they do it at all the clubs in the chain. They just want to get the guys spending money, cause once they start they can't stop.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Two technologies created the New South - air conditioning and DDT (later replaced by other insecticides.) Unfortunately both have been overused. But I like the slower-paced and courteous behavior, and the lower prices. I think the South is winning the war between the states.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I believe they could drop all of the Sunday laws and things wouldn't change noticeably for that many. Of course a few feathers may get ruffled. I mean the thought that people could actually go into a grocery store and buy beer etc. on Sunday versus say Saturday must really upset some people here. I guess it's ok to drink wine in Church on Sunday but you're going to hell if you buy it at the store.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Nah, not insane yet FONDL, or any more so than usual. A friend and I who exchange long wordy e-mails decided that we were both cursed with excessive verbosity. Something I'm sure nobody on this board has ever noticed in my posts. For fun we tried e-mailing only in haiku for a while just to see if we could do it. I've kind of had haiku on the brain for a week. It is an interesting exercise in writing, but mostly it was just to lighten things up.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Oops! The multi-post.
    Sorry to be redundant.
    I apologize.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Nah, not insane yet FONDL, or any more so than usual. A friend and I who exchange long wordy e-mails decided that we were both cursed with excessive verbosity. Something I'm sure nobody on this board has ever noticed in my posts. For fun we tried e-mailing only in haiku for a while just to see if we could do it. I've kind of had haiku on the brain for a week. It is an interesting exercise in writing, but mostly it was just to lighten things up.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I think AN has gone off the deep end. He must have been ravished by a Japanese dancer.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    He's trying to pickup lesbians online.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    RL when was the last time you went to a Stripclub? It's probably been some years since you went so stop acting like you still go regularly.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    To the first two posters - I have gotten lap dances for FIVE DOLLARS!!! Yes, FIVE DOLLARS. Some were relatively good lap dances too.

To the lead poster - Do you think that it is "DISRESPECTFUL" to haggle over a price that is OVERINFLATED on purpose?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    At certain clubs in the South, 2 for ones are commonly offered as the house special. It's no big deal, they are announced by the DJ. At some clubs, the dancers can set their own prices so they can offer dances at prices that might get certain customers to buy more dances and end up spending more money. I think it's simple economics. It's no big deal here. The cost of living is also slightly lower here but it needs to be since the employers are exploiting all of us poor working folks here in the South by not paying as much as they do in the rest of the country. Get this, they claim that the cost of living is lower so they don't need to pay as much to earn a comparable wage.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    About the 2-fer
    Better than a few 0-fers?
    The dancer decides.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I think the women of South Carolina he is getting these women from are poor, desperate white trash. So it's not going to work everywhere in the country:

a) the region you are in might not be as poor as South Carolina
    b) your taste might not including white trash women
    c) you might not feel good about exploiting poor women for sexual services.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Just about everything is cheaper in the South. Plus some people understand that you can sometimes make more $$$ by charging less. When my ATF worked at her club the dances were $10 and the girls were always busy. Now they cost $20 there and the place is usually empty. Does that make sense to anyone? This is a little out-of-the-way club in a relatively lower income area.
  • elemental23
    18 years ago
    hmm, must be something here in the south...cause I have girls that now offer them to me whenever I am in my regular club. Of course I had to build up to that by only getting vip's when it was two for one days. I now have two regulars that offer them and a couple more that if I ask, they will do them. YMMV because like Shadow, the dancers consider me a "friend" inside the club.

Davids or any incarnation of that personality...there is no need to spew you psychoanalytical bullsh*t in this thread, I don't want to hear it.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Shadowcat version of 2fers are rare indeed. A couple of notable chain clubs (Deja Vu, Spearmint Rhino), plus some independents do 2fers- they're gimmicks with sub 2 min. songs, so at best you're getting a 1 and a halfer. 1 good Tampa club (Mons Venus) common practice for dancers to offer volume discount( ie single dances $30, but will get 3 for $75 or even $60 if things are slow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion