tuscl

Any non-smoking clubs in SE Michigan?

skepp
Michigan
Do any of the Detroit area clubs really prohibit smoking as per state law?

I've only briefly visited a few clubs in the last couple years and most have smelled smokey, even if I didn't see anyone smoking. At Tycoons, people were smoking openly in the main room. At Penthouse, I was herded upstairs to a smoking section.

I have always disliked tobacco smoke, but on balance, had been willing to put up with it for the lap dances. Years back, I always smelled like smoke, just going home from work. That doesn't work any more. Of course, there's the issue of the transfer of stripper perfume, but that's an entirely different discussion.

7 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I hate smoke too and I've never had a problem at the Flight Club. They have the cigar bar upstairs but the downstairs is fresh air.
  • HonestT
    12 years ago
    No smoking in BTs. The girls do go out back to some sort of patio, but nothing happens inside.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The smoking ban is often ignored. Who would think that people would break the law in strip clubs?
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    don't know what your talking about honest, I smoke at bts every time I go. about once a week for the past month.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    right at the bar too
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    The second bar in the rear of The Coliseum has become a smoking lounge. Smoking elsewhere in the club in rare, but it does happen.
  • goosegossage
    12 years ago
    I've seen open smoking at BT's, Coliseum (at the back bar), Players, etc. Every metro detroit club I've been to, I've left smelling like an ashtray. So my answer is NO. The are not enforcing the smoking ban as they don't want to alienate their smoking customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion