tuscl

Las Vegas

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, August 23, 2012 5:50 PM
I'm heading to Vegas in a few weeks. I'll be doing a lot of things in Vegas, and strip clubbing will be a tiny part of it. I only plan on going to one strip club, and I'll bring like 300 bucks with me to that club. What I look for in strip clubs are girls with ass, exotic looking women, different races (white, black, latin, asian), 2 way contact on lap dances and beautiful women. Dancer quality is my number one requirement. Extras are not a requirement for me. I've done some research on the Vegas clubs, and it looks like the Rhino is blowing away all the other clubs when it comes to the qualities I'm looking for. Is there any club in Vegas that compares to the Rhino in terms of dancer looks? Is the Rhino my best bet? I wouldn't mind going to a club with slightly less good looking girls than the Rhino and saving some money. The keyword is SLIGHTLY.

13 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep, rhino is it if it's all about looks for you. I prefer sapphire's myself because the girls their actually clue into going away when you don't want a dance from them, but you don't mention that in you criteria.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I've been to the Rhino and Cheetah's in Vegas. Both are nice clubs, but for what you're looking for, Rhino is probably the best option. Don't overt think it, just go to the Rhino. It's a MUST visit club, trust me. Have fun raukam, I can't wait to hear what you think of the Rhino.
  • luckyone
    12 years ago
    If you choose the Rhino, consider going in the afternoon. Call 'em and they'll give a free ride. Tip the guy $20. Between 1 and 8 drinks are pretty reasonable so you can get a good buzz. Girls are not quite as hot as they are later in the evening but you have a better chance of finding one who'll just hang out for a while. Half hour in VIP is basically $240 including drink and tip so that's going to be pushing your bankroll but you can always get dances on the floor. Rhino is a lot more fun if you have $500 to $1,000 to blow. OG in the afternoon would be cheaper as long as you stick to the main floor but the quality is not as good. Have fun and just go to have some fun with no expectations. Sounds like you are going with the right attitude so you should be fine.
    12 years ago
    You can find exceptional looking girls at any of a dozen clubs in LV but you really only need to find one stellar example. In the afternoon the Rhino is very high pressure in my opinion. In the PM I'm usually looking for a more relaxed experience. Three dozen girls and 5 patrons is a bad scene if you want to blend and hang out a bit. OG is my afternoon delight because, unless it's early in the week, there is lots to choose from and you can get a visit and quite a bit of unpaid attention. At the Rhino $300 barely buys a visit, at OG in the afternoon it can buy three great visits, drinks and even extras if you are so inclined. On the other hand, if you want a guaranteed stage show, decidedly lower quality but girl next door friendly dancers where that amount of dollars can buy way more entertainment try Cheatahs.
    12 years ago
    You can find exceptional looking girls at any of a dozen clubs in LV but you really only need to find one stellar example. In the afternoon the Rhino is very high pressure in my opinion. In the PM I'm usually looking for a more relaxed experience. Three dozen girls and 5 patrons is a bad scene if you want to blend and hang out a bit. OG is my afternoon delight because, unless it's early in the week, there is lots to choose from and you can get a visit and quite a bit of unpaid attention. At the Rhino $300 barely buys a visit, at OG in the afternoon it can buy three great visits, drinks and even extras if you are so inclined. On the other hand, if you want a guaranteed stage show, decidedly lower quality but girl next door friendly dancers where that amount of dollars can buy way more entertainment try Cheatahs.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I personally think Rhino and Sapphire's are the only two that are sure to meet your requirement. A few others like OG's and Treasures are likely to satisfy you if you go at the right time, but that could a miss. The big issue I see is $300 doesn't go real far at Rhino and I personally am not all that crazy about Sapphire's. Keep in mind that depending on how you get to the club you could be paying up to $50 just to get in. If you go the Rhino route do call for a ride, for me they were right on time and very smooth and I had to practically chase the guy down to tip him. The women were gorgeous for the most part, even in the afternoon, though not a lot of black women. Mostly white and Hispanic. Hustle factor is very very high and the pressure to go to VIP was huge. The later it gets the crazier it gets and harder to find a seat. Not my type of club unless I was with a group or had a lot to spend.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. I guess I should bring 500 bucks with me to the strip club. It looks like you guys are saying Sapphires might be a good option. How far down is the dancer quality of Sapphires compared to Rhino?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sapphire's is definitely a noticeable step down from the rhino in terms of dancer looks. There are downright average looking girls there, for example. But still the looks are very high on average for a SC. 2nd best in Vegas, and the other thing is you'll get to meet more girls since they will go away faster when they realize you are nit interested compared to the rhino where they'll often hang around way, way after it is clear that you aren't interested because that's how confident they are they can change your mind. Sapphire's is like the perfect club, IMO (providing you were wise enough not to follow txtittyfan's advice to short treasuries and, hence, are still solvent. (Threw that one in there just because I know my buddy jestie us reading.))
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Rhino is THE number one club in Vegas as far as dancer quality is concerned. I don't think many would doubt that. The ratio of 10's is far higher. Sapphires is still good though and was impressed on last visit. If you can spare a little cash OG might be worth a try late PM towards the end of the week.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Take dougsters comments with a big grain of salt, because while I'm sure he's read up on all the reviews I think it's a decent bet he's never seen the inside of either strip club. If you go at a busy time both are filled with gorgeous women and I think you'll be satisfied either way. If you averaged it out Rhino might have a slightly higher score in level of hotness but you it wouldn't be by much I don't think. You also have a really high hustle factor (like follow you to the bathroom and wait outside), especially when the club isn't super busy.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Holy Christ! Now jestie is PMS'ing in this thread about me to? I swear being a grouch nust give that guy a hardon which is why he does it do much. Does he like get up and piss in his own cornflakes just so he can be grouchy all day because he enjoys it?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Other question: why does he call himself jestie-girl when he is the second nowt humorless guy on the board? (Officially clinically depressed onega22 being the only guy who has got him beat there.)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Bump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion