tuscl

Which club to take hubby in Atlanta?

My husband and I are taking a long overdue night out in Atlanta. It's been a loonnggg time since we have been to a strip club and I am ready to get kinky!! Any suggestions on a nice place who will welcome couples? Also is there any sort of "etiquette" that we should b aware of? I am wondering if touching and kissing between me and the dancer? All advice is welcome.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My advice is to read my article on Atlanta clubs. Although it is a couple of years old, the info in it is still pretty much valid.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I see your new to TUSCL. Welcome to the group! There are several couples members that can advise you. The best known of these is m00tpoint.

See: https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=232689

Mrs. m00t seems to do most of their writing. Although they're in the Chicago area, they can advise you on etiquette, tactics, etc.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Mootpoint has written some great stuff about couples in strip clubs. I'd definetly read those threads and posts.

As for touching and kissing, some dancers will allow touching or kissing. Some might charge more. I would ask before agreeing to a dance if touching and kissing are allowed and for how much. Some dancers, including myself, have restrictions on where you can touch and I dont kiss customers at all. These are things you want to find out before the dance
  • MN_Couple
    12 years ago
    So I was in Atlanta last week at the Oasis and it was a real good time. I saw a few couples there (I think 5?) and while I didn't get a sense for how well they were being treated by the dancers - and that seems to always be hit or miss for us - overall I was impressed.

I wouldn't hesitate to take my wife back next time we are in town together. Of course take my comments with a grain of salt as I haven't been to other clubs in Atlanta to compare against.
  • Hubsmilf
    12 years ago
    Thanks so much for the advice. We have looked at both Follies and Oasis, both are just a few miles from our hotel room. We are leaning towards Oasis because of free parking and lower drink prices. They both good good reviews so we will see. This may become a regular thing for us!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion