tuscl

Break from war

jeewiz
Florida
Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:02 PM
I'm coming back for a short vacation in the coming weeks, and after nearly a year of all male company, I'd like to play catch up at a club. East-coast based, I'm looking into traveling a bit as there's nothing remotely desirable in my home town. I've semi-narrowed it down to Miami or Detroit. I'm looking for something similar to Spearmint Rhino in LV, but with the opportunity for some mild extras. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

4 comments

• jeewiz
    12 years ago
    I forgot to mention, while I don't mind the hustle (I get it, they're there to make money), I enjoy the remarkable quality of women in Spearmint Rhino. They're gorgeous, sure, but they'll sit on your lap for a solid 10 minutes softening you up for their pitch. I'll drop some good deployment money, but I also want the company outside of the lap dances.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    If you go to Detroit, the Penthouse, the Flight Club, the Landing Strip, the Hustler Club, and BT's will be worth your time. I don't know what you mean by "mild extras" but dancers in these clubs will be down for anything you want.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Both. :)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Might I suggest that you take it to PM for more details? I have no issues with the tusclers helping out a returning vet, assuming that is really what he is, but it IS election season and all. Let's not make it any easier than it has to be for parties with bad intentions to identify the more interesting clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion