tuscl

Which Club in USA has most strippers at a shift?

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:19 PM
I've seen advertising that some strip clubs in Houston have over 100 girls per shift. Which clubs have the most number of strippers per shift on the average?

13 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas will have well over 100 girls on a Friday or Saturday night.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've never seen a club with more girls than Spearmint or Sapphire's in Vegas on a busy night. But given the number of men, it makes sense.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I've never seen a club with more girls than Spearmint or Sapphire's in Vegas on a busy night. But given the number of men, it makes sense.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I have been told while at Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire in Las Vegas, that over 300 dancers are on shift. A manager at Sapphire that said that over 1,000 dancers work at Sapphire, as he was looking up the name of one of them at my request.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Does Weight Watchers count?
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    I was thinking the dough boys house
  • jackie121
    12 years ago
    Tootsies in Miami anywhere from 100-300 girls night shift Sapphire-Vegas,
  • Dolfan
    12 years ago
    Tootsies is regularly over 150 at night, the busier nights probably top 300. King Of Diamonds a few blocks away from Tootsies has big numbers too. I think SR Vegas probably has more on a regular basis though.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Just out of curiosity, why are you asking? Are you thinking your choices are going to be better, or the dancers are going to be more willing to deal, or what?
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    At Christies cabaret in Tempe, AZ. On couple night went up to 75 girls and i heard it was chaos in the locker room because the locker room could only hold 50 at one time. At BCS there never more then 50 dancers working on one shift. I believe to many dancers are a draw back. Mine is nothing more then 65 dancers in one shift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Baby Dolls in Dallas has a lot of dancers any weeknight and even more Fr/Sat nights.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I visited Houston earlier this year and was very impressed with the SC scene. If you live there, I don’t think you need to worry about SCs in other cities.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    1000 strippers in one club! It boggles the mind to think of how many Princesses, Stars, Preciouses, and Honeys there would be. Imagine calling to inquire if "Tracy" is dancing tonight!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion