tuscl

Tuscl user name switch ups ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 13, 2012 2:16 AM
How often do fellow tusclers recreate themselves on this site ? I've been suspect of 5 or 7 usernames but honestly I only own 2 tuscl user names Feel free to have fun with this and at the same time some info as well and if so then why ? I did it over LE paranoin

31 comments

• mikeya02
    12 years ago
    No one is going to confess, Juice, so I'll step up. I am Spartacus!
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice: Only people afflicted with Dissociative Personality Disorder would have more than 1 username. I always suspected you were messed up in the brain but now you are confirming it. I love you man. Seek help.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I personally know of two that have changed names. In both cases it was because they had both made statements that they felt might get them into legal trouble. I suspect that there are others but I don't think that it is wide spread.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    To be a little pedantic it's dissociative identity disorder not personality disorder. There's debate about whether such a condition exists at all. Another interesting tidbit is that if it does exist almost all alleged cases are in the USA (similarly narcissistic personality disorder - what RickDugan and Payer11 have - is almost exclusively an American phenomena.) No I am no making any of this shit up. Now back to you regularly scheduled programming.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Juice, I disappointed in you bro!! Throwing out arbirtrary numbers like 5 or 7...I expected you would at least say 6 or 9. Come on!
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Juice- are you bustanutz or bang69?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Dougster: Yes, you are correct. I was combining the old term with the new term, thanks for the correction. It does appear that our beloved Juicebox is afflicted with this terrible mental illness. Player11 and I have started a benevolence fund for Juice at an unnamed Houston stripclub. The owners have secretly agreed to contribute the $5 pole tax from each loser, ....er patron, towards this fund. Also thru Player11's Arabic language skills, Player has convinced our friends to divert a sizeable portion of the money they had intended to give to al-Qaeda and instead give it to Juice's medical fund. Their only requirement they have is that Juice convert to Islam and live a life of piety, only fucking infidel strippers who look middle eastern. So far, the amount of money collected is staggering. RickDugan has agreed to meet with Player and I sometime late in August. We will fly to South Carolina and pay for the total cost of Juice's mental health confinement and treatment. Afterwards Player11, Rick, and I will be spending the next few months at Platinum Plus, buying drinks, dances, trips to the VIP, and sex from every dancer we want and desire. (Shadowcat, you are invited). Now Dougster, if you reform your ways, maybe we will be nice and buy you a dance or two. Happy Clubbing to all.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    BUT juice lives in Asheville NC. They won't let him in South Carolina. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Goddamn I love all you motherfuckers !!! You guys make me laugh so tucking hard !.......and it is so funny how you boys keep pickiing usernames that some what act like the juice....my other account is the total oposit of juice.....you men will never guess it......I've missed each and every one of you guys and this has been a good come back for me.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    My guess is stiletto or farmart. It could even be the matrix. Who know maybe the moderator has more then 10 accounts on tuscl or the guy that runs stripclub hound
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Juice, are you Alucard?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I like this game... Guess juice's other name Been said before, but I'll stick with Daddy's Girl Nothing more opposite than a female
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    bustanutz, i mean Juice, - I don't think this ever happens....nobody does it....Good seeing ya on here buddy - whoever u r
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    My guess would be that juicebox69 = jestieboy
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    My reasoning - Juicy said his other alias was the opposite of him. Now there is no way anyone can fail to notice Juicy on this board with (admittedly) excellent constant theatrics. Jestie, OTOH, nobody notices even after 500 posts. Also Juicy likes everyone, while jestie is this ultra-cynical/misanthropic guy who hates everything and everyone. Couldn't find two more opposite, IMO.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Tabb- I've never even been in the state of North Carolina. Who the hell has time for more than one handle?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    @23cambyman I'm bang69!!!
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    @stiletto25- it was a Wild guess haha
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    This is getting fun as hell.....lol.....close but not yet !!!
  • Joker420
    12 years ago
    I don't care wait juiceman says I believe he is bang69 or bustanut
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "@juicebox. That flame war you had with yourself was something of a classic. " Wait, so juice is Tyler Durden? I didn't see that coming.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh yeah, Daddy's Girl was definitely one of juicy's aliases in the past. I was thinking current ones.
  • Joker420
    12 years ago
    Lol guys.....no I have only two accounts ever on Tuscl.....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Real fuckin funny joker !!!! Real fuckin amuseing
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Oh yeah, Bobbyl was definitely one of Dougies alter egos in the past, his current ones are equally obvious. Funny how he chimes in here. You're a good guy Juice.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One thing I can guarantee is that Mikey- boy only has one alias biggest he is the dumbest guy on TUSCL. No other alias is that dumb.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Apparently auto-correct is close to being a dumb as Mikey-boy, but not quite there.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    I am curious about just how many unique IP addresses are actually associated with the 31 posts in this thread. This is just sad on so many levels.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Sad that Rick doesn't realize multiple IP addresses per person are pretty much a given if you hop around computers, e.g. via your mobile devices and PCs. Rick trying to sound sophisticated but failing epicly. Again.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I might tell dancers I have a ghost in my house or that I had a dream that aliens abducted me but I beat them up and almost took over their ship or that I visited a vampire site online and they accepted me as one of them, but I would never tell a dancer I had multiple user names on here. Someone might think I was crazy. Where do we donate a buck to Help Juice get medical help?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion