tuscl

3 people killed in Alabama strip club shooting

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, August 10, 2012 8:28 AM
DOTHAN, Ala. (AP) — Authorities have a suspect in custody after three people died in a shooting at an Alabama strip club after a customer was kicked out. Houston County Coroner Robert Byrd tells The Associated Press that two men and a woman were shot to death Thursday night at Teasers, a club outside the city of Dothan in southeast Alabama. Witnesses told police a customer had been kicked out of the club, returned with a handgun and started shooting. Houston County sheriff's Capt. Antonio Gonzalez tells The Dothan Eagle a suspect was in custody Friday morning. Officers found the 22-year-old man hiding in woods near the club. They have not released his name.

7 comments

• EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Apparently this happened around 11:30 pm. Who the fuck does a strip club shooting at 11:30 pm?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Someone pissed off at the crappy lap dances one gets in Alabama. :)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    He got respected right into jail for mass murder. To many jackasses these days.
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    What a fucking idiot! All this because he got kicked out of a club. Now he might the rest of his life in prison. Smart decision LMAO.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Witnesses told police a customer had been kicked out of the club, returned with a handgun and started shooting." Um, I'm not a lawyer, but seems this would be "pre-meditated" and meets the standard for first degree. Let's see this asshole try to argue insanity, self-defense, or "heat of passion".
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I work in Dothan two weeks a year. Have never been to a club there because they always get poor reviews. Now I have another reason to avoid them.
  • Jpac73
    12 years ago
    This is in my neck of the woods. The county commission already did not like stripclubs in the area and this will just be another reason to keep them out. Guess some of the girls will now start working in Panama city, the nearest area with a decent stripclub.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion