tuscl

Strip Club Loyalty Program

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
It seems like everything nowadays has some sort of points or reward program to encourage you to continue your patronage: hotel chain points, frequent flyer miles, rewards for shopping certain retail stores, even points for drinking Coke products.

Anybody familiar with strip clubs that have some sort of loyalty gimmick?

18 comments

• inno123
    12 years ago
    A lot of clubs will give out coupons for the next visit. The only problem is not wanting to be found with one of those in the pocket
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    You mean you didn't give them away at office parties?
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Providing that type of service is beyond the capability of the typical strip club owner. I think they know, in the final analysis, that customers are loyal to dancers and not to the club.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I think it's up to the girls to give perks to their favorite customers.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    My fav club gives out a Free Drink card to "regulars" almost every visit. During the Day Shift they also give out raffle tickets with the purchase of every drink. On the hour, a winning ticket is called out and a prize winning occurs. Typical prize might be that they waive the house fee on a 15 minute CR, or hand out free drink vouchers, etc
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Here in Seattle, the problem is getting certain clubs just to honor the advertising they already have in place: The Deja Vu chain gives out free passes at its eight Puget Sound Region locations. Additionally, on Deja Vu's website, there is a free pass that can be printed, for free admission (drink charge still applies) to any of its locations nationwide. There are no conditions on any of these passes, such as valid during certain hours, or days. Also, there is no expiration date. Yet it seems every couple of years, the main office comes down with a "policy" for a period of time, that they won't honor those passes after 7 p.m. That's even when that isn't stated on the passes. Hence, they're committing an act of fraud by not honoring their own advertising.
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    There are a couple of clubs in Portland that offers specials via text message. Give them your your phone number and receive occasional messages with drink specials or free entry.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    For some of the sex clubs in Europe, one can buy a pass good for X-number of visits, or a year, etc. The cost-per-visit goes down substantially if the pass is used enough times. Of course, marketers know a high percentage of buyers won't use the passes to their full potential, so the clubs also make out well with the deal.

Sounds like an indubitably good idea to apply in the good ol' USofA.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Club_Goer,

I have a stack of Deja Vu "free passes" that I keep in an envelope in my auto glove box. That envelope also contains my vehicle registration, insurance info, tire warranty papers, etc. so I always have it if needed.

I often wondered if I was stopped by the police and I pull out my registration, and he sees my Deja Vu cards, should I be embarrassed....or use them as bribe? LOL

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    "That's even when that isn't stated on the passes. Hence, they're committing an act of fraud by not honoring their own advertising"

Club_Goer. I agree with you 100 percent. Not many on here are fans of the corporate Deja Vu clubs. I'm one of the few who happen to like the chain. The Lansing (Michigan) club is the one of the flagshp clubs in the country since Lansing is the home of the corporate headquarters. They run a clean, safe club. Usually hot, young girls. Since it's all-nude, no alcohol is served - which is okay with me.

But one of biggest complaints I have the chain is the wording of the "free pass". As you know, it's NOT a free pass. It's merely allows free admission - you still have to pay the door charge for the unlimited soft drinks.

I realize it's a matter of wording - but it irriates me. Call it a "discount coupon", not a free pass. Yes, I agree, it's fraud. It's the old "bait-and-switch". Oldest trick in the book.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    It's the dancers that keep the customers coming back. Wether it is just georgeous nude dancers or the fact that extras are available. We pay the high door and drink fees and put up with the rest of the bull shit for the sake of the dancers. There is no incentive for the club to offer anything extra.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    I've firsthand seen Deja Vu not honor their free passes. They don't even always honor their VIP memberships. They are a horrible corporation.

In a metro area with many clubs with similar quality and similar pricing, a free admission or free drink could hold sway over guys indecisive on where they will go. Too many greedy club managers don't realize giving a nominal freebie will pay larger dividends. If I ran a club, I'd be selectively tossing perks at customers who spend several hundred every visit/don't cause problems. Fuck the rocks and frat boys.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No, I don't know of clubs that do, but I remember one dancer I liked, gave me free Admission cards to come back to see her. She wasn't too extras friendly, but she was nice. I was shocked when I came in one night and one of the other dancers told me she had been fired for stealing from the other dancers' lockers.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Paper Moon has free admission passes that you can print off their website and they do honor them. I use them all the time. Other than that, I can't think of anything that any of the clubs offer to encourage customers to come back.

motorhead- I, too, have a bunch of Paper Moon free admission passes that I keep in the glove box of my Vikings mobile. No kidding. Man, that's freaky. When I read your post I was like, WTF, haha. :)
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    TDs East in Tucson gives you a "VIP" card after paying $10 cover. The card is good for 30 days free admission. I have used these cards often for follow up visits and if I am not planning on being back soon I'll give the card to my fav to use as she wants. Kind of an additional tip to her.

If more clubs gave 30 day free admission I would frequent them more often.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    At one club that I used to frequent ALOT they actually gave me a credit card type VIP card with my name printed on it that allowed me "forever" free admission and unlimited juice bar drinks. At first I was happy, but that feeling quickly turned to depression when I realized just how much time I must have been spending there in order to have them make that card for me.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Sign me up for the Fuck for Bucks program
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    I also wondered why strip clubs don't have a rewards program. You could have a card they can scan it and you could get free admission, drinks or funny money with so many points. I guess the clubs figure only a few would take advantage so it might not be worth it. Pure Gold in Cary always prints you a receipt after using your free pass or paying showing you the number of points you have. I asked once if that meant you could get rewards and the manager said it was just to keep up with the number of times you visited. He did say he was looking it to giving rewards but that was over a year ago and that manager has since left the club. At TMC in Raleigh during the 2 for $40 feature they give you a bouquet certificate but the items aren't that great and they expire after 1 year. However I have picked up a few Christmas items for relatives I only see at Christmas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion