tuscl

Want to see what type of values your Fav has?

With mothers day coming up next sunday it got me to thinking on what I would do for my mom. Then a thought came to me since I will be going back to one of my Favorite clubs in a few weeks I will pose a question to my favorite dancer. The simple question is to ask what did she do for her mother on Mother's day. Some of you will say that she(The dancer) might be a mother herself. However, that still doesn't excuse her for not doing something for the lady that birth her in this world.

So if your dancer gives a lame answer, it might be that she is selfish or she doesn't have good family ties with her mother. Try it out and see, but it has to be after next sunday not before.

7 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    If you think a stripper REALLY LIKES YOU, do you ASK her out on a DATE?
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Yoda, this appears to be just another attempt to apply black-and-white criteria to a grey world. No two strippers have the same values, just like no two of us do. And we all think our own are the only "right" ones, even though they change frequently for most of us. As someone else once said (and I don't remember who) the older I get the less I'm sure of. That certainly applies to my own view of values, inside or outside the club. I've known some strippers, including my ATF, who have what I consider very high values in most areas of their lives.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    What does this have to do with anything that goes on in a strip club? Somebody PLEASE! help me understand?!?!?
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    what happens when you know there are already issues between mother/daughter previously? I suspect if I were to ask this of a particular stripper she wouldn't have much to offer in response. I wouldn't think less of her because of it.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    I have to agree..it's rare to find a stripper who is not there just for the money and if she says she likes you it is usually an act. On the rare occasion I find one who isn't acting I spend time with her.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Jpac: A lot of selfish women are great in the sack.
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    We already know you hate them Mr. Heathcliff "cliffbar"huxtable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion