tuscl

Did Clubber take all the good discussion topics with him when he left?

Sunday, August 5, 2012 3:24 AM
Checked the TUSCL board this morning, to find an old thread on male body hair (wtf?), one on politics, and a spam ad for dancers. Sheesh! Hopefully this is just the summer doldrums...

7 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I think it must be slow in the clubs too. I got two texts yesterday from dancers asking me to come in. When I said I was busy, one responded, "okay, fine" I'm not sure, but I don't think she was too happy.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yep, it was Clubber !! His storage container down there in Miami was bulging suspiciously !!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Doesn't seem to be any lack of "Flame Wars".
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Yes, the interesting topics seem to have fallen off a bit. Last night, I got 3 texts in a row from different dancers asking me to come in too. I told them all that I won't be coming, and I suspect they're mad. Maybe it's just me, but I am sick of SCs right nuw, and I need a break. The dancers need to act more appreciative, even when I can't make it, or I'll be seeking new dance partners when I return. I don't need the angry jealous girlfriend routine.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    You said Clubber and bulging in same sentence
  • Fenster
    12 years ago
    Seems like a good opportunity - if they're texting you to go to the club to give them money, just invite them over to pick it up. Using your place (or a hotel room) instead of the club's champagne room is a real money-saver.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Summer is the traditionally slow season for clubs. I suppose it has to do with kids being out of school, family time, vacations, and all the other things which take time away from what is really importantant: Spending time with beautiful dancers. Ah Summer........................
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion