tuscl

Dancer: Dinner's on me

Thursday, August 2, 2012 4:19 PM
She's what I call a "club buddy" - I rarely get dances from her, but she's fun to hang out with. I always tip her a little extra when she's on stage and buy her a drink or two. I don't like to eat alone, so I've probably asked her to join me and bought her lunch or dinner half a dozen times over the last couple years. When she came over this time I bought a her a drink like always, then asked if she was hungry. She said yeah, but told me dinner was on her. I was a little nonplussed, but somebody had told me once not to look a gift-stripper in the mouth, so I thanked her and ordered. When she paid I could see she was flush with cash, so I guess she must have made a really big score earlier in her shift. Still, it was a nice gesture, and I thought I would post it here since it might make some members' head explode, lol

10 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Kaboom! What was for dessert?
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "What was for dessert?" Why, pound cake, of course!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If she only paid you for sex
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    As I recall, there were some members who posted here a few months ago that claimed the dancers fucked them for free because they were such studs. Steve229, you are a lucky man. I am hoping to get dessert tomorrow. Well a guy can hope can't he?
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @steve: If dinner was on her, did you at least offer to clean it off of he?. With your tongue?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Steve, that falls into the general category of dancers returning the favor to a customer for having been a good or faithful customer for a long time. Even though you haven't regularly bought dances from her, she's still recognizing you've done nice things for her and she chose to reciprocate. I've had just a few of those over the years. Mostly they've been in the form of a birthday or Christmas gift. Of all the times I've taken dancers to dinner, not one has ever said, "This one is on me," spontaneously. One did arrange ahead of time to take me out to dinner, on her dime.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @club_goer - that sounds about right. Just to be clear, we ate in the club. The food there is actually pretty good, but it's your basic bar/pub fare. So it's not like she took me to Ruth Chris or Morton's , lol
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    What? She didn't sprinkle salt all over your place mat? :)
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    I'm proud of you son. Now get her to fork over her pussy for free.
  • bluemonday
    12 years ago
    a dancer once bought me a bottle of 7UP, does that count ??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion