tuscl

Offtopic, whom do you accept as friends on facebook?

Sunday, July 29, 2012 8:33 PM
I got a friend request from someone I don't know but happens to be a friend of one of my relatives. I wanted to keep my facebook account just among immediate relatives. I know some people have hundreds or thousands of friends. Would you just ignore the friend request? I'm aware many on here don't use it or not very much. I only use it to stay in touch with some relatives who are on there all the time. Actually most of the guys on here would look at it if they had access to the pics I keep seeing. My nieces look pretty good in bikinis.

10 comments

• jackslash
    12 years ago
    Ignore. Why share your business with people you don't know or care about?
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    I don' Waist my time with face book
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Only share with people you feel comfortable with.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    No one under 18. I check facebook once every year whether I need to or not and consider that a waste of time.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Only people I know and wish to "friend".
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Fuck Facebook for the 1000000000000th time
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    If you want to keep it to close friends or relatives..then ignore is the way to go. If you decide to loosen that up, go ahead and accept people you don't know. You have many options to restrict what they can see or do on your page so that shouldn't be a big deal.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't DO Social Media!!!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Once a year use of Facebook. Makes me sound like a junkie logging on just about every 2 to 4 weeks. lol Although I Probably wouldn't even have an account if one of my relatives didn't talk me into it. I will ignore the request. I don't know them.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Although if she were hot and single I might ok it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion