tuscl

Props to New High Quality Posters This Year

Saturday, July 28, 2012 11:28 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to say that it is good to see the number of high quality posters who have participated on the board this year. You know who you are! I was getting really sick of all the idiots like alucard and their "just stick your tongue deeply enough up the strippers' asses and they will truly respect you, and you'll be the only one they do certain extras for!" Good to see guys coming on here who do have a grip on reality.

25 comments

• thesamurai
    12 years ago
    You mean we're not really friends if the only time she ever spends with me, I pay for???? D'oh
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Ooohhhh drama I love it!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Good to see guys coming on here who do have a grip on reality." The person who has the LEAST grip on reality on the Forum is ole Mr Dougster himself. LMFAO He is SO obsessed with attacking some other members & myself. Circulate in the real world away from your blind supporters here at TUSCL Mr Dougster. You'll see what real "Reality" is!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Hey, alucard. Just curious. What is the deepest you've ever stuck your tongue up a stripper's ass? Did she truly respect you afterward because of it? LMFAO. Keep living in your fantasy world, there buddy.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Well Dougster, I don't know about Alucard, but I have stuck my tongue in as far as I could, her ass was too tight to go any further.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I wonder what happened to the "high quality posters", Iniquitous and ALP? Gee, it's almost like some whack job made them up.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fake personas with crappy (and probably fake) club reviews seem to abound around here nowadays and I'm guessing that many of them belong to the same person. In fact, not only does this person seem to have the time to do enough research to write their alleged review, but I even suspect that this same person orchestrates supporting dialogues and even argues with himself through them. I suspect that someone has a hell of a lot of free time on his hands. time to
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh my! Conspiracy theories. And you have even got the GED powered brain of mikeya02 to buy into them. Question though? Do you want mikeya02 on your side? I mean I'm sure his mid 70s IQ ain't a problem for you, but the guy's only got two reviews under his belt? But then again, I'm sure low review counts are only a problem when someone disagrees with you right, Rick? Otherwise, they can be overlooked, correct? In any case, I'm interested in this conspiracy theory. So we have (for the good guys): iniquitous = ALP = Dougster are there any others in that equation? Some of the other new guys, perhaps? How about for the bad guys (alucard, tittyfan, etc.)? Are they all distinct people or are some of them using multiple aliases as well? Inquiring minds want to know!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    We aren't talking about dancers dummy, it is about YOU Mr Dougster. Or can't you read!!! LMAO
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    What the hell are you doing posting here, alucard? Aren't there some whores somewhere that need your saving them from disrespect?
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Alucard, you shouldn't talk. Exhibit A: Your lack of reading comprehension in Ranukam's thread. Exhibit B: You are the most delusional person here and trying to lecture someone about having a grip on reality. lol I think maybe what you need is a better grip on your meds. You do understand you are supposed to take them on a schedule right? Whats the matter, you spend all your money on your stripper and none left over to buy the meds you need? Maybe you should use that SEARCH function you are always telling people to utilize and find yourself a clue. Dumbfuck.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yes, I find it amusing that alucard tries to criticize others for living in a fantasy world, when he fully admits that the only women he ever interacts with are strippers. Won't even try and date women in the real world. Alucard has admitted that it has been this way for 20 years for him. That would put it all the way back to the time he was 38. But 38 is far too young for normal people to give up on dating and only deal with strippers unless they have a problem dealing with reality. I am further going to go out on a limb here and say that although he has publically fessed up to not having dated a real non-stripper woman for the last 20 years, it has actually been that way all his life. Just a little "guess" I have about him.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Your lack of reading comprehension in Ranukam's thread" I made a specific comment about a specific part of the post made by ranukam. Where does it say that comments cannot be made about specific parts of a member's posts. Show me the RULE.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    You made a comment based upon twisting ranukam's words, which is why he immediately corrected you.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "You made a comment based upon twisting ranukam's words, which is why he immediately corrected you." I interpret things thru my own POV. NOT your POV or anyone elses! I don't think like ranukam. YOU don't like my comments, DON'T read them!! It is not Rocket Science. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    And if YOU don't like people commenting on YOUR comments and twisted interpretations of OTHERS' comments, then YOU should follow your OWN advice!!!!!!!! LOL
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    You know, if there is one thing that the pink site has right, it is to restrict the addition of user accounts associated with a particular IP address. I somehow suspect that this would significantly cut down on garbage posts by these new "high quality posters." ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think Ricky is just mad because he devoted ten prime years of his life to developing an elaborate system to get sex from strippers, but at the end of the day it still involves paying. The new guys, OTOH, not only are not properly reverent to "the system" but figured out right off the bat that just asking works equally well.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    If my senile memory serves me correctly: y'all sound like a bunch of bitches in heat. Go get a fucking room and do what you pussies do. Worse than them PMS strippers pulling them hairs in the dressing room. No wonder them exotic dancers refer to you fuckers as PLs. Of course, none of this registers in them yacking pussy brains. If you ladies haven't already done so, get yourselves castrated tomorrow. Y'all might get a fucking group discount.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    You tell 'em, pa!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, sorry about that, steve*. Won't happen again! * and, of course, I mean the greater steve (3003) here not the lesser steve (229)
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "the greater steve (3003)" Not to nitpick, but it's actually "Steve the Elder"
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Fuck you. Wet behind them ears grasshopper.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    An entire thread devoted to nothing more than Fraudster's view of the world. Simply fantastic - LOL. Fraudster, why don't you put that "just ask" theory into action by going to one of your local club, executing on the strategy and then writing a review for us to enjoy - er, I mean learn from? And when I say review I mean a REAL one this time please. LOL. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against works of fiction per se, but your historical "reviews" just don't have much meat on the bone. I'd be utterly fascinated to here an actual account of how you make the magic happen with your target dancers. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    The funniest thing about this thread is how Rick demonstrates his grip on reality by coming up with elaborate conspiracy theories the gist of which is "there is no way that there is more than one person in the world that disagrees with me and my giant ego! Therefore if there seems to be more than one, they are all actually the same person!" I've already told you my success rate for "just ask", four ops in one month. Two I've already had over. One texted me but I haven't got back to her yet, and one we have yet to text or call each other. I am running about four times your success rate, though I am in the clubs about half as often as you. But I'm sure you and your "grip on reality" will have some conspiracy theory to explain that away!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion