tuscl

The Celebrity Least Likely to . . .

Friday, July 27, 2012 6:04 PM
OK, we've had discussions recently about whether you would want to get extra's from the "Octomom," which celebrity you would want to get a lap dance from or see "on the pole," but what about which female celebrity generally considered hot (not Roseanne Barr, for example -- if you find her hot, well, my apologies) who you WOULD NOT want to see on stage at a strip club and WOULD NOT get a VIP from even if extras were in the offing? My vote goes the Lindsey Lohan . . . the girl is just to messed up in her private life.

20 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Can't argue with Lohan, that's for sure. Someone that is supposed to be uber hot, but I don't get is Scarlett Johansson. She has a smokin' bod, but I would have to look away from her face.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Good to see you Jack. Haven't seen you in awhile. I say Kim Kardasian. She doesn't do anything for me.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Sarah Jessica Parker
  • the mighty quinn
    12 years ago
    I'm thinking Carmen Electra.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I've never gotten the attraction of Tom Brady's "supermodel" wife Gisele Bundchen. I liked his ex-girlfriend/baby mommy a lot better.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    @hard10 - what's wrong with Sarah Jessica Parker? Just bring a cube of sugar and a carrot and she'll be eating out of your hand
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    My problem with the original post is I don't think Lindsey Lohan is hot at all. I'd have to vote for all the Kardashians, and any reality star who is famous for being famous, like Paris Hilton.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I was going to say Britney Spears, but after seeing a recent pic, she doesn't qualify as being close to hot.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "My problem with the original post is I don't think Lindsey Lohan is hot at all." There was a time, before she started her long downward slide, when she was gorgeous. I blame that fez guy. [view link]
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    For me it's Courtney Love....
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Roseann Barr
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I know she is very young but the media thinks Miley Cyrus is hot and I think she frightening.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "I know she is very young but the media thinks Miley Cyrus is hot" she's just being miley... [view link] Don't worry, she's 19 now...unless you're watching Hannah Montana re-runs
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    @jackson: Are you kidding? Lindsey is perfect stripper material. I'll be very surprised if she *doesn't* end up as one.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I have to agree with every single choice on this post, so far.
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Dougster -- I did not say she wasn't stripper material (I agree she is a certain type of stripper material) . . . I just meant that I would not want to see her dance/get LDs from her because of all the SS she would bring with her :) I agree with most of the posts so far . . . these celebrities are mostly so over-exposed and bent on self-destruction that whatever attraction they might have had has been long disposed of. Most of them are, as one posted mentioned, merely now famous for being (in)famous.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Sarah Jessica Parker certainly. Lohan wins the prize for her cadaverous skin.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Lohan went from a real cute kid to looking worse than a $10 Detroit crack whore.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Jennifer Lopez. She's just plain average to me.
  • metalhed
    12 years ago
    Barbra Walters is a definate no! Haha but actually beyonce, i dont find her attractive...maybe just be
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion