tuscl

Seattle

canny
Fort Myers, Florida
I'm going to be in Seattle next week from Monday through Friday and I'm leaving Friday afternoon. Does anyone have any suggestions on clubs to go to in the evening?

11 comments

• canny
    12 years ago
    Or should I just read the reviews and go with them?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Canny, I live in Seattle and I'm familiar with all of the clubs in the region. There are 13 within the same "market area." It's about an hour drive from the northernmost to the southernmost of those 13. None are really standout clubs in terms of high mileage or eye candy. Nine of those are Deja Vu clubs or otherwise owned and operated by Deja Vu. Only four are not (Sands, Centerfolds, Dancing Bare, and Club Sin Rock). The Vu-owned clubs are the largest and will have the greatest selection of dancers. Depending on where you will be staying might be the factor in deciding which clubs to go to. The three clubs with the largest numbers of dancers (based on www.dejavu.com) are the Deja Vu clubs in Lakewood and Lake Forest Park, and Dreamgirls in SoDo (south of downtown). If you'd care to PM me, I can probably advise you a little better. One "non-recommendation:" the Deja Vu, Tukwila. It's the closest club to the airport. It's small, in a questionable area, and doesn't do much business.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^ You forgot Pandora's in the list of non-DV clubs.

I would say that Dreamgirls by Safeco and Dreamgirls @ Rick's are the two best clubs in the area overall. Now, if you are looking for cinch mileage ITC Sands is your only option.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    You could PM Dougster, also. He is in the area.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yes, PM me if you like.

Also, I guess Centerfolds and Dancing Bare might have mileage ITC, but they are total dumps. If that's your thing though... maybe!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Deja Vu Clubs just plain stink. I would try Pandora's. Girl next door types, nothing over a 7.5 but friendlier. Sand's is hit and miss and is expensive to find out. Centerfolds can be high mileage and is less but is seriously inconsistent. It has been 6 months since I was in Seattle and you know how things change except that Deja Vu are all very low mileage. The must have been a sale on cameras at Costco thare are so many. I have been in 3 Deja owned clubs in Seattle and they have so many cameras it gives me the creeps. The one on Bothel Way has one outside the men's room.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ Dougster: Thank you for correcting me. That would make eight Deja Vu-owned clubs in the region and five that are non-Vu.

@ TT: At the Deja Vu--Lake Forest Park, the camera in front of the men's room covers the lobby area. That's one of two cameras that the cover areas where money is handled. The other is at the bar.

@ all of the above: All very good comments. I concur. Maybe a good way to plan a trip is choose a location where there are clusters of clubs to see. Then you can easily go to two or three clubs within a short distance:

1. The three Lake City Way/Bothell Way clubs (includes one non-Vu club.)
    2. The three downtown clubs (all Vu clubs)
    3. The two south sound clubs--Lakewood and Parkland (both Vu clubs).
    4. The three northwest Seattle clubs. All are non-Deja Vu, but not generally recommended for one or two nights available for club-going.

Before June 2, 2008, things were much different in Seattle strip clubs, and recommendations would have been easy to give.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I'm traveling for work, and I'm staying a couple of miles from the airport. I don't have any choice where I'm staying, I'm in the same hotel that the rest of my coworkers are staying in. I have a rental car though so I can drive a little bit. I'm not a fan of clubs with too many cameras, I'd already crossed the DV clubs off of my list of potential clubs to visit because of the reviews that mentioned cameras.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    If you want to use cameras in the clubs as your guide, beware that Club Sin Rock (somewhat close to where you'll be staying), also has cameras. It might as well be a Deja Vu club. I hope you'll let us know the results of your trip!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Don't be completely scared by the cameras @ the DV clubs. Plenty of girls will do ITC in spite of them. Now if you want to boycott those clubs in protest that is a different matter. The non-stop gimmicks is another reason it's tempting to avoid DV. Nevertheless, you can find some good whores in DV clubs, so I think it's all worth it in the end.
  • TeenyWeeny
    12 years ago
    I agree with Dougster. I have heard promising thing about Dreamgirls at Ricks, but have not confirmed in person. I do know that a couple of higher mileage dancers do work there and doubt they would if they couldn't get away with some extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion