tuscl

Heffner says Women Just Use him for Sex

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity/news/q…

I've always considered Hugh Hefner a douche. But I envy his opportunities with women. Would you live like Hefner if you could?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm trying to. I just need a little more money.:)
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sure, it would be fun to bang all these hot young women. :)
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    I never liked Hef much, but I admire him for his congruence. He never has to remember who he's talking to with regard to his interest in sex and young women, and so he can act without hesitation and with consistency of purpose in all things. He's basically the same guy whether in the bedroom or the boardroom. Hell, he even wears his omnipresent robe 24/7.

We've all participated in TUSCL conversations on how, to one degree or another, we hide our favorite pastime from certain others in our life (with the possible exception of georgemicrodong). We use avatars and fake monikers on this and other boards.

If we did come out totally, most of our wives, girlfriends, and female friends would ditch us, after first writing us off as perverts and hopeless losers. And in many cases, our careers would be toast.

I'm not sure what life would be like if most of us did come out like Hef. I for one might enjoy the freedom of conscience, but pretty much everything would change, including my career, the conservative neighborhood in which I live, my girlfriends, my social circle, and my Fortune 500 career that now currently funds my SC.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    A dancer once told me a story once Hef that I can believe: A lot of the times when he has big parties with photos taken of him, like in the article provided, he's shown with a bevy of boobulous beauties. Those girls aren't all from his "little black book." Many are paid to be there with him. To supplement the number of girls he knows that will show up for an event like that, he hires additonal girls to fill out the desired number. He has a manager for that who goes into strip clubs, among other places, to recruit girls for an upcoming Playboy mansion party. The dancer who told me that knew that because she was at work one day when his manager came into her club and talked to a few girls there. That story sounds credible to me.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I dunno Club_Goer? Seems to me that they would just use a talent agency for staffing. Why go searching strip clubs when a phone call will take care of it.

Reminds me of a regular at Follies that says that he is movie making and tells the girls that he can get them jobs.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @SC: That's all I know. Maybe Hef trusts his talent scout better than going to a talent agency. Maybe it's cheaper for him. It was in 2004 that I heard that story, so things could have changed since then.

Do you think that the regular at Follies you mentioned uses that as a line to get favors or special treatment from the dancers there? It does sound like it could be "customer shit" to me.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Club_Goer - I have heard from several dancers that he is a producer or editor or something. I doubt that he is a producer. If he had that kind of money, he wouldn't be hustleing the girls at a strip club.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I doubt that that story about Hugh needing to pay girls to surround him is true. Playboy's Girls of Golf doesn't pay the girls and they turn people away.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    It had nothing to do with his money or magazine fame
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion