tuscl

Durham, NC

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:15 AM
I was reading Stripperweb a little while ago (the weather's crappy and I'm bored) and saw under club chat that a dancer claimed there were 3 after hours clubs in Durham that offered BJ and FS for $40 and $80 respectively. Just thought I'd pass that along in case anyone wanted to do some research. I have no idea whether or not it's true. Anyone know?

8 comments

• travelingthrough
    18 years ago
    FONDL: OK, I see it now. I just skipped those posts since they were 3 years old. If those clubs are anything like the post says, I haven't heard about it. (But I haven't been in any of them either, so I can't say from first hand experience.)
  • zorro
    18 years ago
    The clubs mentioned on Stripperweb were Brothers III and Cabaret Royale, both black clubs in da hood. Prices and services were stated accurately, but both clubs have been closed for a long time, at least a year or two.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    FONDL, Nepals is still open. I was just there last week. It's probably the same as when you left.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    TT. I just checked and it's still there. The post is by Zofia and it's the sixth post on the first page. You may have missed the first page, there are 2. Anyway, thanks for the info on NC vs. SC, I was wondering about that. I thought I remembered Nepals being in SC but after reading that thread I wasn't sure. I really liked Nepals the few times I was there but it's been awhile.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Forums - club chat - North and South Carolina (or maybe simply Carolinas, don't remember.) Club chat is about the only section that I usually read over there, everything else is a bunch of crap.
  • travelingthrough
    18 years ago
    FONDL: Either I am missing it, or the comment isn't there anymore. I read all the way through the Carolinas postings, including the common confusion about Greenville, NC and Greenville SC. (Greenville, NC closed their clubs, the ones in SC are still open)
  • travelingthrough
    18 years ago
    FONDL: Where on the site did you see that? Was it in the forums somewhere? I go through Durham occasionally, and have heard of individual dancers who were available, but nothing resembling open invitations from the majority, or even a large minority of the dancers.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Sorry, TT, I didn't look at the dates and didn't realize they were that old. I guess someone had ressurected an old thread. But it's nice to hear that Nepal's is still going strong.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion