tuscl

Another first for shadowcat

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I was in the VIP room. My dancer just happened to be on her knees and noticed that one of my shoe laces was undone. So she retied it for me. Said that she didn't want me to trip and fall down. I thought that that was a nice gesture. :)

18 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes, I had a Dancer the other night actually put both my shoes on me & tied them after HOT VIP session. I appreciated the act of kindness. Plus in my view it is a good business gesture to get on my good side as much as possible & to seem accommodating to me. She'll get another VIP session as a result of putting my shoes on and because of her going out of her way to please me by doing everything I wanted.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Had she tripped and fallen? Perhaps that is why she was on her knees, just getting up. Well, getting something up! :)
  • steve229
    12 years ago

It's human nature to want to help the elderly
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    You will be suprised on what a stripper will do for some one. Yes its an act of kindness. Also they know you will do it for thme as well.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Wow, shadowcat, someone of her generation actually ties shoe laces?? Just about all the young ones I see these days don't have their shoelaces tied. Maybe she was on drugs or something.
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I can't understand what Shadowcat's dancer was doing on her knees when he paid her for a LAP dance. Maybe he should have asked the manager for a refund.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I once had a stripper rebutton my shirt and pull my zipper up I am forgetful
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Wow. Just wow.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I just love it when they get down on their knees and... tie my shoes.
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    Was her head bobbing at that time? Could be a reflex thing.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I believe head bobbing & helping to tie a shoe is like trying to rub your head & chew gum. [That's the "Upper" head! LOL] Or was that rub your stomach???
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    LOL southern hospitality
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    So shadowcat, you'll be untying your shoes all the time in a strip club??
  • Electronman
    12 years ago
    Are any of these "elder services" covered under medicaid?
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    That'll be the day that a dancer ties the laces on my grimy safety boots!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Well, my friend, did you have any "untied" moments at PP this week?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    VM - Just got back from 3 days in Columbia. Were you there recently? Gwen is knocked up again. Unfortunatel my laces did not get untied so I will probably hit Follies tomorrow. LOL.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I'm taking the 5th !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion