tuscl

Breasts exposed at strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
HOUSTON -
Dancers at a west Houston strip club have been arrested for showing more then is legally allowed, police said.

Ashley Mendez, Natasha Avie and Rihana Daniel were charged with violating an ordinance for a sexually oriented business.

Court records showed the women, who worked at the Vegas Club on Highway 6, exposed portions of their breasts that they were not supposed to.

Court documents also said that Brian Johnson was acting as a manager without a permit from the city.

7 comments

• dallas702
    12 years ago
    I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn that women exposed portions of their anatomy in a Houston club. This is absolutely terrible, terrible is the word, and if I am reelected I will investigate this issue closely!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well I guess ALL Houston residents will have to go somewhere else to see any more naked tits & pussy! LMFAO
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Court records showed the women...exposed portions of their breasts that they were not supposed to."

That's all they could come up with? Either the police were incompetent, or all those reviews of Houston clubs have been a big sham!
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Is that the best that they could come up with? How pathetic.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    You have a link with pics?

I would like to see evidence of the portions of exposed breasts. Where are those pics of incriminating nipples? Or were the portions of breast exposed no different than breasts exposed in the public?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    The government in this country is getting more and more retarded every day. Arresting strippers for stripping. Fucking dumb ass.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    When I saw the topic of this thread it reminded me of the very end of the night last Thursday at my fav club. They had just turned up the lights, and one of the Dancers (Isis) who I've never danced with comes strutting clear across the club FULLY NUDE heading to the dressing room in back. She looked tall, goddess like. Her breasts were awesome, ass was great, everything about her was fuckn madd hott. One of the best unexpected scenes I've had at this club lately and what a job of up selling....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion