tuscl

Lewd acts in a strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, July 20, 2012 8:19 AM
VALLEY BROOK, Oklahoma -- Local, state and federal authorities raided a Valley Brook strip club and arrested 17 employees for alleged lewd acts inside the business. The bust at Little Darlings Strip Club on S.E. 59th Street near Interstate 35 happened around 10:15 p.m. Thursday. Fifteen women were taken into custody for lewd acts that allegedly took place inside the club. Another woman was arrested for offering a lewd act. The manager of the business was also taken to jail. Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel says additional information about the lewd acts would be released once formal paperwork is complete. Sheriff Whetsel said the bust was the result of an undercover operation between his agency, Homeland Security, and the Oklahoma ABLE Commission. Showing 10 of 15 comments Ron 3 hours ago -1 Share | Flag We be fighting crime now! I wonder if any old ladies are jaywalking. Guest2 3 hours ago -1 Share | Flag Sounds like a good investigation for the impact team--why was homeland security involved and to what extent? I feel so much safer now that they have rounded up all the skanky **** and put them behind bars--NOT! Lewd acts in a strip joint--hhhmm--now there is a first. Bible thumpers to the rescue. ugonow 3 hours ago +2 Share | Flag Wow, really?! Doesn't the FBI, Homeland Security and the ABLE Commision have something better to do, like taking down drug dealers at the border and dealing with the drug cartels...that KILL people. Sounds like they have too much free time and need someting else to do. I wonder what this operations name was??? Under cover ****? Your BUSTed? I could think of more... Eric 3 hours ago +3 Share | Flag Shooting, killings, robberies all over and THIS is what we waste time on? Give me a break! SINGLES 3 hours ago +3 Share | Flag I guess Valley Brook is the safest place to live since the major crime there is lewd acts in a, DUh, STRIP CLUB. ugonow 3 hours ago +1 Share | Flag Wish I had known....;) llort 3 hours ago +1 Share | Flag Election year publicity stunt to appease church ladies. Dude 3 hours ago +3 Share | Flag Good thing Homeland Security was on the job. I heard the workers were about to drop some F-bombs. They saved us all. LETSMOVE 3 hours ago +8 Share | Flag LOL at this story...Lewd acts.....HELLO IT'S A STRIP CLUB!!! dontjudge1 3 hours ago +2 Share | Flag Osama Benstrippin?

10 comments

• dtek
    12 years ago
    "Sheriff Whetsel said the bust was the result of an undercover operation between his agency, Homeland Security, ..." Homeland Security is investigating strip clubs now?!? It's good to know that all the other national security threats have been dealt with. :-/
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Wow, I am soooooooo happy Homeland Security is involved. Yeah, right.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Maybe some of the dancers were wearing burkas!
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "Homeland Security is investigating strip clubs now?!?" It was likely ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), which falls under DHS now. Possibly a human trafficking angle? I've lived in Oklahoma. Forcing a woman to work there would be criminal.
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    Home Land Security was brought in because they can phone tap, install camera's and generally do things with out a warrant.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    what a waste of taxpayer money
  • Gwild
    12 years ago
    Those ladys are not danger to our society. What a waste of our tax money & time. We should make prostitution legal.
  • bucca
    12 years ago
    WTF!!! I am originally from OK and used to frequent Valleybrook SC's quite often back in my younger days. This place didn't exist thought at that time. That area is KNOWN for cops, but typically they just want to bust you for drinking and driving. Surprised to hear about the bust...I was thinking about trying this place out on my next visit back to OK in a few months.
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    @steve229: You're probably right about the trafficking angle, though it's probably also bullshit. Portland has gained a reputation in the media for being a hub for trafficking. It turns out, though, that there's no actual data to back that reputation up.
  • twilight12
    11 years ago
    our taxes are paying for homeland security to investigate strip clubs... are U KIDDING me???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion