tuscl

Octo-mom on the pole

deogol
Michigan
Monday, July 16, 2012 8:54 PM
Nothing to get to excited about, but if you want to see her on the pole.... [view link]

10 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    It just proves that the single mom stripper is myth. I feel sorry for her.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    $25 for a picture, $200 for a lap dance. How was it, Clubber?? :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Without even having to follow the link, I threw up in my mouth a little bit.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Fake Stripper Serves Octomom Lawsuit at Hallandale Strip Club "Octomom To Be Sued For Keeping Her Clothes On" This past weekend, Nadya "Octomom" Suleman donned a schoolgirl outfit and paraded around stage at The Playhouse South, a Hallandale strip joint. But, according to Gossip Extra, a weird legal drama unfolded between Suleman's two performances that night. A process server posing as a stripper was able to get back stage and serve Suleman with a lawsuit from rival strip joint T's Lounge Palm Beach. According to Gossip Extra, Octomom had locked herself in a dressing room and refused to come out. If there's one thing we've learned from sitcoms and movies, it's that process servers are masters of disguise. This one apparently looked enough like a stripper to just waltz through the club and she was ultimately able to hand over the lawsuit. The suit alleges that Octomom was in breach of contract. She originally signed on with T's strip club for a five-day stretch of performances. She backed out, however, after an employee at the club called her "a little crazy" during an interview with WPEC. The mother of 14 is slated to appear in a West Palm Beach courtroom next month. According to experienced strippers working at The Playhouse, Octomom was rather terrible at taking her clothes off for money because she was too "stiff" and couldn't dance.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    No doubt Clubber loosened her up in the VIP. :)
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Wonder how much they jacked-up the cover charge. I'd go for the freak/celebrity/curiosity factor.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have seen scores of dancers much more revolting than this lady.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Well it looks like she has nice tit's
  • sebastian1
    12 years ago
    Agreed, bang69, it's probably the nicest thing anyone of us will say about her.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    I heard she can do the ping pong trick with basketballs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion