tuscl

This is a review?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, July 16, 2012 11:16 AM
[view link] I think I could just change the location info and cut and paste this review for every club on TUSCL.

15 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Why don't we all change our username to Stevexxxx Where xxxx = some number Seems to be the new John
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Yea, Steve's the new John. But I apologize for this particular one. Must be a George wanting to be a Steve.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Sirs, I know GeorgeMicrodong, and Steve900 is no GeorgeMicrodong. Hell, Steve900 is not even half the man that the great Steve229 is. Lame review by the way.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    But steve3003 must be 13.11 times the man of Steve229
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Darn copycats
  • randy77
    12 years ago
    Obviously just wanted the free month, but I thought the reviews were screened somewhat.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    This website makes money on ads. Why not pay a nominal wage to a small crew of TUSCL guys to screen out the garbage like this?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'd do it for free.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    The work load has gotten too much for Founder/editor to read all the reviews. Perhaps a new catergory "garbage" could be added to the flag feature. Then They can deceide to keep it or not.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I would do it for free as well.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    "But steve3003 must be 13.11 times the man of Steve229" @motorhead: That's not saying much. :-)
  • StallOut
    12 years ago
    This can't be he left out the most important part. "Extras were avalible but I did not partake"....
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    As you can see its written by a "one timer".....that's a flag......also its not consistant with the other reviews of this club........shockwave was just there.......Shockwave what's your take if you're reading this ???
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    What is the minimum number of characters for a review? 500 including spaces?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    500 spaces is a review?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion