tuscl

Is TUSCL Running Slow for You ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:45 PM
Is TUSCL running incredibly slow again for you all tonight or is it just me? I had logged on earlier today ~4:00 p.m. Eastern and it was running very well at that time.

11 comments

• emmett
    12 years ago
    Yes, it's been slow for a few days.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Yes. Right now 9:50 Eastern it was okay, but it's been slow. Seem hit and miss. Continues to be a legitimate talking point. I wish founder would comment so at least we can quit speculating WHAT the issue is and focus on the SOLUTION.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I take that back....it took 6 minutes from the I hit "post" until it finished posting the comment
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Solw? That's a frickin understatement. Tonight half the time I'm getting "cannot load page" mesage. I'd take "slow" over "barely functional."
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Founder hasn’t made an appearance on the discussion board for a while to the best of my knowledge. I think he is too busy getting laid by all the dancers he must know to know what is going on with the discussion board and it’s frustrating performance (or maybe he is just on summer vacation :))
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    "I'd take "slow" over "barely functional."" Maybe the reason for so few TUSCL comments this evening?
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    no, someone just changed the CSS, the number of clubs & revies for each user have been turned off
  • founder
    12 years ago
    working on a few ways to speed it up... we have doubled the number of visitors over the past few months...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    founder, Can the freeloading adverts!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Thanks founder. I think we just wanted to make sure you were aware! I'm surprised at the increase in traffic. Not that many new posters on the discussion board.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Let's speculate about why the number of visitors has doubled.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion