tuscl

Based on strip club strength, would you rather attend the RNC or the DNC?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
No question about it in my book. Charlotte totally sucks. You have to drive to South Carolina to find a decent one. Tampa on the other hand has plenty to offer and more nearby.

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Neither one. The price will be going too high. :))
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Only because I've been to a few of the clubs in the Greater Tampa area, I'd skip all the hot air at the RNC and just go to the clubs. I have no desire whatsoever to bore myself to tears attending either of those blowhards' conventions.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    No question about it. Even though Charlotte's closer to Atlanta, Tampa has the w-a-y better clubs. I'm experiencing Mons Venus withdrawal symptoms anyway, so a little excursion to Tampa may be in my not-so-distant future.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Tampa, ONLY for the Clubs. Been there twice.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Tampa
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Mitt Romney is from Bloomfield hills a rich suburb of Detroit
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Not even close.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat is right, Charlotte sucks
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Both places are hot in the summer. Tampa is ridiculously humid and I once spent a week in Durham in June and never been so friggin' hot
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Politicians should not be going to strip clubs. They will ruin the reputations of the pimps and whores.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Is the Government like a condom?

Considering that it allows inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while your actually being screwed.
  • mjx01
    12 years ago
    Tampa definitely. By all accounts on here Tampa area is awesome and Charlotte is horrible.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    If I attended either, it would be in front of my TV in S. Florida, Stiring it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion