Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Based on strip club strength, would you rather attend the RNC or the DNC?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

No question about it in my book. Charlotte totally sucks. You have to drive to South Carolina to find a decent one. Tampa on the other hand has plenty to offer and more nearby.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Neither one. The price will be going too high. :))

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Only because I've been to a few of the clubs in the Greater Tampa area, I'd skip all the hot air at the RNC and just go to the clubs. I have no desire whatsoever to bore myself to tears attending either of those blowhards' conventions.

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

No question about it. Even though Charlotte's closer to Atlanta, Tampa has the w-a-y better clubs. I'm experiencing Mons Venus withdrawal symptoms anyway, so a little excursion to Tampa may be in my not-so-distant future.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Tampa, ONLY for the Clubs. Been there twice.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Tampa

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Mitt Romney is from Bloomfield hills a rich suburb of Detroit

Profile picture for steve3003
steve3003
•

Not even close.

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Shadowcat is right, Charlotte sucks

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Both places are hot in the summer. Tampa is ridiculously humid and I once spent a week in Durham in June and never been so friggin' hot

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Politicians should not be going to strip clubs. They will ruin the reputations of the pimps and whores.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Is the Government like a condom?

Considering that it allows inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while your actually being screwed.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Tampa definitely. By all accounts on here Tampa area is awesome and Charlotte is horrible.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

If I attended either, it would be in front of my TV in S. Florida, Stiring it up.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement