tuscl

Ladies room troll.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I had never heard on one until recently. I found out that Follies in Atlanta has one. Her name is Linda. No you would not want to do her. Well maybe Juice would. She sells candy, cigarettes, body sprays, tampax, etc and helps the dancers with repairs to their costumes.

Any others out there?

11 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    That sounds like a house mom, common in many clubs. Las Vegas clubs have them. None of the clubs in L.A. that I went to when I lived there had them, and none here in Seattle either.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I will have to go see for myself
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    I've seen women like this walking around selling roses and stuff you can buy for the dancers(alucard would love that!)but I never seen one like you discribe.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    As a visitor to many a stripclub ladies room, I have yet to see one. Vegas was the place I thought I'd see one for sure, but I never did.
  • gatorjoe2
    12 years ago
    I have seen both house moms and female bathroom trolls. Some of the trolls are there just to give the mints and etc, but usually are under the watchful eye of the manager to make sure the girls aren't doing drugs in the bathroom (especially with places that have large numbers of female clients).

Some house moms will do what is said in terms of repairing and selling garments as well. None have ever been pretty to look atl
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I should add that Follies also has a house mom that oversees the dressing room, etc.
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    The only trolls I like are ones with long neon colored hair
  • hard10
    12 years ago
    There's one in Mons Venus. My ATF told me she slipped her a $5 tip but got a dirty look instead.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Does she look good? If so, fuck her in the ass.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I have never seen a dedicated female bathroom troll but was in a club where the dances told me the house mom did the duty of patrolling the bathroom for drugs etc. The girls liked her even though they had to tip her out each night. She did costume repairs and brought food in every night for them. She was a former dancer so she took care of problems with the DJ and other managers.
    Then there is Centerfolds in Seattle that has only one bathroom for everyone including dancers. Some of the dancers are not shy about men being in the bathroom when they come in.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    This is the story that inspired the topic.

A 22-year-old woman charged with stealing a tip jar from an Allentown strip club waived her preliminary hearing Friday.

Authorities said Sonia R. Caraballo of Allentown was extremely drunk when she was arrested early May 11 for the alleged theft of about $75 from a valet at Platinum Plus Night Club, 1245 Airport Road.

Caraballo was charged with theft, receiving stolen property and public drunkenness and released on unsecured bail.

Police said surveillance video showed Caraballo taking the tip jar from the women's bathroom. When police arrested Caraballo, she was so drunk she couldn't stand on her own or understand questions from police, authorities said. She registered a 0.179 blood-alcohol content, police said.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion