tuscl

What's Alucard Getting So Freaked About Anyway?

Tuesday, July 3, 2012 5:44 PM
Holy smokes, leave him alone for a few hours, I come back and he is FOAMING AT THE MOUTH just like a RABID DOG! You reckon the guy is getting an early start on the a 4th of July HOLIDAY CRACK BINGE? Or could be he is JEALOUS OF ME because I have met Stiletto in person and HE HAS NOT? Is the guy IN LOVE with her or something?

15 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I am in love with Stiletto too. (But please don't tell anybody on this forum).
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Do you think this psycho 58 y/o nutcase who lives in the opposite corner of the country as her has a chance, or is he just destined to get his heart broken?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I think Dougster's on the ropes and swinging wildly.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    We are discussing love here, jester, a very tender subject. Try and maintain the decorum.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like to jackoff
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    juice likes to jackoff and alucard is a jackoff.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Oh come now, Dougster, don't be pulling that "poor ol' innocent me" routine. You know *precisely* why he's so worked up, knowing as you do, just how to dig for the right buttons to push, and taking great delight in pushing them. I will, however, confess to a certain sympathy with your opinion sometimes. :)
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I don't know what's going on? But this might be entertaining.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Thanks, george! I like many of your insights as well! And yeah, I'm a bad guy in some ways, it's true, but nobody's perfect and it doesn't slow me down in get any from strippers (with the aid of a bit of cash, of course). I'm off on holidays for a bit. Hope you all have good ones. Not sure if I'll drop in our not, or just wait until I get back to deal with this alucard meltdown. Maybe they'll have checked him into the loonybin by that point! Who knows? Happy 4th Bros! Have a hot dog and a beer and lap dance just to piss of those enemies of our country (you know who I am talking about)!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    I like it when dougy boy jacks me off ! Oooooo sooooo goooooood !
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Dougie slinks off into the shadows... Who would have thought all it took was a personal invitation to meet up by a dancer? Damn Stiletto where were you four years ago? Now to get rid of the 'captain saveaho's'....
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Why always so grouchy, jestie-boy? Don't get any head except on the rare occassions when you can afford to pay for it? Tell you what. I'll give you a break. Let you drop to your knees and suck my cock! Now get to work jestie!
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    How was your 8 hour holiday? Knew it was to good to be true. Seriously "you're poor", "you can't get any", "you're gay"... That's what you've descended too? Sad, but also telling.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Hey Dougie, where the hell is Iniquitous and ALP? And why do you want guys to suck your dick?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Mikey cause it feels oooo aoooo good to get a dude to suck your cock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion