tuscl

All in the family.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 4:08 AM

6 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I know why they have had the boob jobs, It's so you don't look at their faces.
  • indyslick
    12 years ago
    Holy Sh*t. I've had lunchmeat that ages better than that. Almost all of them look 50. Maybe it's some kind of metric conversion that's messing with me. How many lunar cycles in a kilometer?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    The mother is hideous. But the youngest girl, who hasn't had a boob job yet, shows a lot of promise for a 14-year-old.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I may be showing my age, but I remember when girls flipped out just for being asked to shave the beaver. Those razors dig a lot deeper in the flesh these days. But I guess I am the pervert.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm glad I read the whole thing just so I could see the comment at the end by the brother. But really, just sad.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I consider myself a skilled and seasoned boobologist. I don't usually care for enhanced boobs. I'd rather see small and natural than large and enhanced. Two dancers that I've known for a very long time have exceptional boob jobs, so I see them a lot, but others usually dissaude me imediately. The pressure that the 14 year-old is under to get a boob job, is not good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion