tuscl

BO and other bad smell

Monday, July 2, 2012 11:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here, so hi. I live in Seattle area, and frequent some of the clubs here. One of my favorites is Deja Vu on 1st and Pike/Pine. Girls are usually nice (although sometimes they hustle too hard), and usually clean. Sometimes, though, I definitely smelled something funky in a dancer's crotch area. Usually, I end the dance with the first song when that happens, and go my way. This Saturday, though, a nice girl sat down near me and started to talk to me. She was beautiful, and if it wasn't that horrible BO, I would definitely get dances from her. Our conversation was also nice, but I just had to reject her somehow, and I made-up something. What do you guys do, in this situation? Is there a non-rude way of breaking out the bad news? I'm sure she got other rejections because of this. I'm a foreigner, so I'm not sure what to do in this situation. M

5 comments

• indyslick
    12 years ago
    There was a question like this a little while ago. Tell her but do it gently. Something like, "I can't believe how fucking hot you are - you blow the rest of these girls away. But i need to ask a favor - could you just freshen up a bit so we can enjoy the rest of our night?" Don't describe the odor, don't discuss where it's coming from. She'll figure that out. She'll be embarrassed either way, but she might think you are really sweet for helping her out, and when she comes back lay the compliments on thick. If you don't feel like sticking your neck out just stay the hell away, but I guarantee you EVERY girl wants to smell fresh and though they'll be embarrassed they will appreciate you if you're gentle. Last option, though it won't help you in the moment, is to ask OTHER girls how you should deal with it. Just don't do it same night.
  • matc
    12 years ago
    Thank you, indyslick, great recommendations. I'll search for the other question.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I try to use deodorant and cologne when I smell BO on me
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    The only thing like that that's ever happened to me is that a dancer has just come off stage and is perspiring from her very active stage routine. If I liked her on stage, I usually show it by paying very close attention to her on stage, while the other customers in the front row are usually pretending that they're not enjoying the show. Then she comes right over to me, after she gets off stage. Sensing that she'll ask me for dances, the first thing I always do is to give her a hug as she greets me. From placing my hand on her back, I can quickly tell if she's perspiring. If it's too much, I'll politely suggest that she take some time to cool off before we go for dances. It almost always works.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    With their vagina being possibly so important in their jobs, you would think ALL Dancers would maintain better pussy hygiene. "I try to use deodorant and cologne when I smell BO on me" What's your favorite gatorfan, inquiring minds want to know! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion