tuscl

Survey: 75 Percent of Women Say They Won't Date Unemployed Men

"A new survey performed by specialty dating service It's Just Lunch may have just added to the woes of unemployed men: 75% of women say they are unlikely to date them. When the dating company asked 925 single women, "Would you go out on a date with someone whom you knew was unemployed?" 33% of women said "No." Another 42% answered "Maybe" with the stipulation that "I wouldn't want to throw a lot of time into it unless they had a game plan for getting back on track."

Only 4% of women answered with an unreserved "Of course"...

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/06/26/4589841…

The 4% must have been strippers...

17 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Only 4% of women answered with an unreserved "Of course"...The 4% must have been strippers..."

And what makes you SO sure that is the case with Dancers.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    A high school boy without a car learns this lesson early. What is it published for? Tittering women who don't even know themselves?
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    75% of unemployed men say they won't date unemployed single mothers
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I'm retired. Does that include me?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "I'm retired. Does that include me?"

Only if you have NO income SC. :)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Another reason txtittyfan is SOL and can't get dates with real women and has to pay strippers. (Actually the fact that he rides the short bus everywhere to get around might be a bigger problem, but the two things are kind of related.)
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Only 75% of women say they won't date unemployed men? Too low. I think it is common knowledge that almost no women will date unemployed men. Women will date stupid men, fat men, ugly men, but not unemployed men. Men, on the other hand, have no objection to dating unemployed women.

Strippers, I think, have the same feeling as other women about this. They prefer men with a good income. But they have grown up with and date a lot of men without skills or education, and these men are more likely to become unemployed. Strippers often can often make much more money than these men, and so they become the provider in the relationship. But I bet the strippers would prefer their boyfriends had jobs.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    75% of women lie about whether or not they'll date an unemployed man.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    25% of women are strippers
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    "25% of women are strippers"
    That seems a bit high. Closer to 20%.

Regarding what women think, 99% of unemployed man lie about being unemployed so it doesn't matter.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The top 4% of strippers at a club make 75% of the money
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Maybe they won't "date" them, but will they fuck them? Other stories I've seen of late suggest that many women now differentiate between dating and just "hooking up".
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    @Alucard, it is pretty well known that a lot of strippers are in relationships with unemployed guys.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    My experience also suggests that women don't want to date an old fat company owner either.

Strippers, on the other hand, will do the most amazing things to get into an old fat guy's wallet.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    "The top 4% of strippers at a club make 75% of the money"

Naturally, they have their unemployed BFs to support
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “Men, on the other hand, have no objection to dating unemployed women.”

Ditto! A woman’s “currency” is often her looks/sexuality – a man’s currency is his wallet/income.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Well said Papi! How true how true
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion